Nipple torture

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
I currently use bulldog clips on my nipples but I want more pain I even sometimes put them on my shaft and balls can you think of a way I can make it more painful. Thank you in advance.

caffeinecolin

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2019
Wear the clips for 10 minutes or so, take them off, turn them 90 degrees and put them back on.

Another idea is attach a rope to the clips and then pull them off without opening them. You could also do both ideas at the same time.

Have fun,
-Colin.

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
Wear the clips for 10 minutes or so, take them off, turn them 90 degrees and put them back on.

Another idea is attach a rope to the clips and then pull them off without opening them. You could also do both ideas at the same time.

Have fun,
-Colin.
I will try this tonight thank you

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020

Have fun,
-Colin.
How many times would you like me to pull them off

NippleSlave88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2020
Northern Europe
Hi! One great way to make clamps etc more painful is movement. My Mistress uses locking pliers on my nipples, they weigh maeby 500g each, and when they are attached to me, she forces me to bend over and lean forward, and move my body fast from side to side, back and forth. The pain is unbeliavable, when the heavy pliers yank and pull my nipples all over the place, and the best parts are the sudden stops, when changing direction. Nipps cant keep up, so when your body suddenly moves to left, the heavy pliers are still pulling my nipples right, and are forced to stop in a split second.

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
Hi! One great way to make clamps etc more painful is movement. My Mistress uses locking pliers on my nipples, they weigh maeby 500g each, and when they are attached to me, she forces me to bend over and lean forward, and move my body fast from side to side, back and forth. The pain is unbeliavable, when the heavy pliers yank and pull my nipples all over the place, and the best parts are the sudden stops, when changing direction. Nipps cant keep up, so when your body suddenly moves to left, the heavy pliers are still pulling my nipples right, and are forced to stop in a split second.
That sounds amazing I will have to find some locking pliers and see how tight I can handle

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
set your clamps for 30 minutes and add weight to them

I did this and put the same clamp on the tip of my dick :)

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
set your clamps for 30 minutes and add weight to them

I did this and put the same clamp on the tip of my dick :)
How much weight would you say to add, I got to around 300g with the bulldog clips when I use new ones but they fall off after that so how much would you recommend when using the pliers bearing in mind I will have them as tight as I can .

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
How much weight would you say to add, I got to around 300g with the bulldog clips when I use new ones but they fall off after that so how much would you recommend when using the pliers bearing in mind I will have them as tight as I can .

Attachments

• 0_IMG_20200306_113312_470.jpg
    0_IMG_20200306_113312_470.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 0_IMG_20200306_113112.jpg
    0_IMG_20200306_113112.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 0_IMG_20200306_113103.jpg
    0_IMG_20200306_113103.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 0_IMG_20200306_113944.jpg
    0_IMG_20200306_113944.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
Well, I don’t know how much it weighs, probably 200 or 300 grams each, they seem heavy, they can be used two or three or more

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
Omg just got some locking pliers and there amazing I love the feeling of weight and how tight they are I would definitely recommend them .

Reactions: NippleSlave88

NippleSlave88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2020
Northern Europe
Hi! Someone asked abou the weight. One thing we used, was to put a string with hangmans loops on each end, to your nipples, and attatch an ordinary plastic bucket hanging from the string. The knots on your nipples will just get tighter the more they are pulled. Then bend forward to 90° angle, and let your mistress start pouring water to the bucket.. the type we used in the past holds 10litres, so its about 10kg full. I could never endure more than 3/4 full bucket, and that was really pushing it to the max. It propably weighted around 5-7kg, so 2.5-3.5kg per nipple. You wont believe how much it stretches your nipples. And adding to the misery, my mistress used to force me to swing the bucket from side to side, back to forth, every once in a while giving it more speed by kicking it. Felt fantastic, but my nipples couldn't take it for a long time.

Reactions: SexyVee

NippleSlave88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2020
Northern Europe
About the weights, i saw one great vid, where the women were forced to lift weights with their nipples. Meaning actual barbell plates. Looked so good that i had to try it. Will post pics later, but just as a hint to everyone intrested at nipple torture, you definetly should give it a try.

Featured Threads

New Personals