• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
ok great
then add nipples clamps
and then attach it to a small bucket
do drink a lot of water before the session
now tie up up cock and balls or use chastity and adjust your dick in a such a way that whenever u pee u need to do that in that bucket
cuff yours hands at back and open gag for mouth for drooling
try and tell me the experience

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
I'm looking for nipple torture ideas I can send confirmation pictures when done.
Hello sub4u,I like your interesting post.I want to give you regular nipple torture ideas/commands and control you strictly by making you to send the confirmation pictures when done by you !!

Master D

Ronan25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2023
Hello sub4u,I like your interesting post.I want to give you regular nipple torture ideas/commands and control you strictly by making you to send the confirmation pictures when done by you !!

Master D
Can I get punished by u sir

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello white submissive for nipple torture,use and punishment... I appreciated your genuine interest to be punished by me online on a regular bases,contact me at my private gmail to start punishing you regularly

[email protected]

Your Black African Sadistic/Cruel nipple punisher

Master Dingo

elizabethj778

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2023

Master D
Any chance you are still looking for this? :)

Ughslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 13, 2023

Master D
Can you please send me some

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
I am Master Dingo,49 single no kids a naturally and sexually Dominant Controlling Punishing Black Man !!

How about you ??

Master D

Featured Threads

New Personals