Nipple toys

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
So nipple clamps were in the first package of toys I ever ordered. Mine are joined by a cute little chain, with screw adjusters and silicone/rubber tips that can be removed to expose the metal. Years later I've *finally* bought another type to try (pictured). They arrived today and holy heck! They're so much bigger than I expected. They pull a decent amount of breast into the tube too. They're intense and very different to the clamps, and I love them.
So my actual question: what other nipple toys have you all tried and would recommend? I'd assumed they'd all be the same, but this was definitely a different experience.

Attachments

• large_1 (1).jpg
    large_1 (1).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 7

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I find one of the simplest is also one of the best, a couple of chopsticks (or pencils will do) and a couple of rubber bands. Clamped together with the bands at each end they can be adjusted for tension and "bite" easily, the extended length makes them great for twisting and tweaking also.

pencil clamps.jpg

addictedlittlegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 24, 2020
I find one of the simplest is also one of the best, a couple of chopsticks (or pencils will do) and a couple of rubber bands. Clamped together with the bands at each end they can be adjusted for tension and "bite" easily, the extended length makes them great for twisting and tweaking also.

View attachment 79954
And for hanging things off of!!! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals