little_princess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2009
Hi,

i'm new here and need some help.

i am a owned slave and Master and i are looking for a second submissive girl that would be trained by both Master and me (on Masters command, of course). Master put me in charge of the search and as a good girl i started to search the net (as my current local enviroment isn't suitable for such activites) but it seems that most of on-line submissive girls want to stay on-line and prefer to avoid real meeting. Also, it seems that most girls are from US or UK - is there no BDSM in (Northen) Europe?

So i was wondering if any of you have any idea how and where to find a second sub in Europe and if such a mystical creature even exists?

Thank you in advance!

Arcus9mm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2009
You can try one of the BDSM oriented matching websites (ALT.com and Bondage.com are a couple examples I've looked at), there are quite a few listings for European countries. You have to keep in mind though, there are a lot of people on those websites that are just there to try and take advantage of other people. As long as you are very specific with what you are looking for and be cautious when talking to others, you shouldn't have a problem and these sites should be a good tool for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals