No dildo, what to use?

What was your first or favourite VAGINAL Dildo?

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So, after tying up tits in a multitude of ways my next favourite kink would be tormenting and playing games with vaginas. That wonderfully concealed female site of pleasure, the cunt provides endless opportunities as you delve through the fleshy folds to its moist innermost treasures.
Now I could get into many things on this topic, the vulnerable clitoris, those tempting labia but today I want to focus on the vagina itself and things that inevitably go in there.

Putting weird, large and generally inappropriate things into a cunt is for me part of the kinkier side of sexuality. Sure vanillas will use a dildo or maybe the odd banana etc but for me to be really exciting it needs to be something that doesn't belong there, either big, odd shaped or just plain weird. For example over the years I have used weird things like TV remotes, various tools, coat hangers, kitchen implements and so on.

So to the topic, "No Dildo, What to Use". I have found almost every girl I have ever spoken to about this experimented with something and for some it became an obsession. Wooden spoons, deodorant cans, hairbrush handles (very common), toothbrushes, the list goes on.
What I am curious about is what YOU have used, so to both guys and girls, guys what have you put into a girls cunt and girls what have you put in yours (or maybe a girlfriends) vagina?
So what odd, weird or (perhaps in hindsight) stupid things have you put into a vagina and what was the effect? Did it hurt, did it feel great, tell us your favourite toy and vote in the poll, leave a story if you like.

I am also keen to hear of any experiments that went wrong, injuries, things stuck, warnings and cautionary tales of things that probably shouldn't get used as dildos!

So join in and lets see if this thread can grow!

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hairbrush...bristle end :)

I like it, I am intrigued how Dommes can often be much harder on female subs than the average Dom. But then I suppose females know exactly how to hurt another female...

I myself have used brushes like this on subs, not often as it isn't for everyone. It takes a real masochist to enjoy that kind of abuse. Bottle brushes are another in this same vein and you do need to be careful with hygiene as scratches can occur.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Bananas, candles and hairbrush handles ar so usual things as a dildo for most girls. Many uses deodorant cans or bottles like dildo too.
I love stuff there more unusual things. Especially when girls are not afraid to hide it whole inside their pussy.
So I was using with my girls:
fruits like lemmons, small apples, grapes
glass egg size chicken egg
marbles and bigger balls like golf or ping pong
Eggs from kinder surprise.
Watch
Small clock
remote controlers
small stappler
panties, bra, even top t-shirt
calculatory
of course cell phone mostly setted to vibrate and sund turned on, when we was outside in public
doll, and figures
kid toys, matchbox cars...
And more more more I dont even remember
I wrote only more unusual things I remember now.
I had once girl who was stuffing everything what only can fit in her. And many times I even didnt know about that she had something. :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Nice list, thanks for contributing. A couple of my favourites have been pine cones and maybe my all time fav would be a dildo made from Lego blocks, awesomely unpleasant with all those knobbly bits and sharp corners.

SteveBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2021
I suggest cucumber. Or toilet pump (handle), toilet brush (handle) if You want to humiliate her a little.

Featured Threads

New Personals