No idea in which thread to post

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If we are talking in this forum, why everyone hides into kik?
If we want to be on Kinktalk, let's drop our shame and just be on kinktalk. We are adults, not kids, right?

This way the forum will rise.
And if you like a bonus I will tell you a christmas story about Yahoo messenger and why it didn't. :))

Help this forum! Quit kik!

Reactions: nina

Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
You can't do real instant messaging on a phone over here. Kik is a way to be easily mobile and to get notifications on your phone that make noisy noises and get your attention so you don't leave people hanging.
It's also much easier to grab your phone, open an app and have all of your kinky conversations ready to go!

Some things just can't be done on a forum, sorry.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I just mean: we are a community, just act like one and quit externals. We can post our albums here, maybe granny sweets :)

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Kik is a way of saying hello.
I dare you just to update your album here each time you salute your stranger on kik. If you are brave enough you will post your photo here and then on kik.

PS You may judge my posts and me being reluctant. I'll mention here and only here: I would gladly expose myself but I can't due to a hopefully temporary skin issue. Better times I'll be at your will. Some saw me in temp.exp in better days so trust me, I'm not trolling when I am encouraging people.

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I feel a healthy balance of both instant messaging and forum discussions are required. While messengers are a great way to keep in touch, for small talk, have a live play session; longer meaningful discussions may be more suitable for forums as they have a conversation trail, are more inclusive and create resource for future readers.

The problem is not the coexistence of the two formats but the fact that most of the activity/participation seems to be on IMs which affects forum participation adversely, dilutes the depth and quality of threads because of which this place doesn't seem a lively community like it should.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Thats why I hated kik from start.
I feel like most people prefer a messenger while being shy to simply talk about themselves here.

I hate that kinktalk has limited to a gathering place. While I always wished for a place to gather people.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals