No panties for 2 months

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Hi so this is just a please to report on my other thread for those who are interested. I am going to try and not wear panties for 2 months. During this time I am going to be edging every hour but only orgasming once every 24hrs or possibly less depending. I am sleeping with nothing on my lower half and also possibly doing some tasks along the way. I hope to keep this updated and see where this goes.

• Love
Reactions: cmb1990

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
So I just finished my second edge of the day. I just played with myself using my hands.

I have a question though if I miss an edge during the day or maybe if I miss 2 or more should my punishment be that I am not allowed to orgasm during that 24 hr period which would mean waiting 48 hours until I could orgasm?

Reactions: beof95 and The king

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
So I just finished my second edge of the day. I just played with myself using my hands.

I have a question though if I miss an edge during the day or maybe if I miss 2 or more should my punishment be that I am not allowed to orgasm during that 24 hr period which would mean waiting 48 hours until I could orgasm?
I think that would be fair. But the period starts with the first edge after the missing one.
In addition, each missed edge extends the game by 1 day.

Reactions: rgoddes420

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh wow ok only maybe don't count the ones when I am sleeping because I can't really do that.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Oh wow ok only maybe don't count the ones when I am sleeping because I can't really do that.

Yes now you see some of the practicalities if this type of game!
I would suggest a more realistic schedule that says "from when you wake until when you go to sleep edge once each hour". I would also suggest a more realistic penalty regimen such as that if you miss an edge you must catch it up next hour, i.e. 2 edges next time. And that this is allowed 3 times before you forfeit your orgasm that day. So you could miss a max of 2 hours then catch up them up by doing 3 edges, but any more and you lose your orgasm, does that sound more realistic?

And one final addition to make it fun, when you are in your bedroom and you have just edged sit in this pose and pull yourself open. It's a good little stretching exercise and goes with the "open" sign you have to write. Hold it for one minute.

open wide.jpg

Reactions: Lilly131

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yes now you see some of the practicalities if this type of game!
I would suggest a more realistic schedule that says "from when you wake until when you go to sleep edge once each hour". I would also suggest a more realistic penalty regimen such as that if you miss an edge you must catch it up next hour, i.e. 2 edges next time. And that this is allowed 3 times before you forfeit your orgasm that day. So you could miss a max of 2 hours then catch up them up by doing 3 edges, but any more and you lose your orgasm, does that sound more realistic?

And one final addition to make it fun, when you are in your bedroom and you have just edged sit in this pose and pull yourself open. It's a good little stretching exercise and goes with the "open" sign you have to write. Hold it for one minute.

View attachment 53074

Yeah that sounds like a good idea so from now on edging once per hour during waking hours. And the catch up edge also sounds like a good idea thanks. Ok time to edge again.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh my gosh i am getting close a lot faster now and I am getting quite wet I tried the position that was suggested and it felt really good it made me feel like my holes need to be filled and used. I am going to be insanely horny by the end of this.

Reactions: The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am going to be insanely horny by the end of this.
Wonderful! Thats the result we want to hear.

I think it may also be a good time to start introducing some of those "around the house" dildo's. Since you are nicely dripping wet they should slip in without trouble. Time to start hunting around and experimenting...

I also think that 2 months isnt realistic, how about see how you're doing in a couple of days time and then review it?

Last edited:

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Wonderful! Thats the result we want to hear.

I think it may also be a good time to start introducing some of those "around the house" dildo's. Since you are nicely dripping wet they should slip in without trouble. Time to start hunting around and experimenting...

I also think that 2 months isnt realistic, how about see how you're doing in a couple of days time and then review it?

sounds like a good idea do you have any suggestions for the "around the house" options. I do agree 2 months is a long time but I do want to try for a while maybe if I start with 2 weeks instead? Or one week and then review?

The only other thing all this edging is doing is making me what to pee a lot sorry kind of gross but I know I am only supposed to clean myself with my fingers but I have to after I pee so idk what to do about that. Sorry if that is gross.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok sure, but definitely dial it back a bit otherwise you kind of start out failing which isn't a good introduction to things.
Hairbrush handle as mentioned is usually a safe bet, unless its huge of course. Or otherwise try rummaging around the kitchen for the handles of various implements like serving spoons.
Again think practicality, if you pee you need to clean up especially with no panties on so the guide here is to use some common sense and finger wipe only in between.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah I think I can figure it out thanks.

I just had to edge 3 times I lost track of time but thankfully I made it I am really horny and I feel a bit like swollen down there not sore but just like there is a pressure. I have been mostly just rubbing my clit to edge I am very wet and I am wondering I have found something I could insert should there be a minimum number of times I have to have something inside me each day? Maybe like 3-5 times while edging? Just a thought.... and are there any other types of stimulation I should do to edge I don't mind humping things... anyway if anyone thinks of any other ways to edge that they would like me to do please let me know.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I was bad I really didn't mean to but I had to go out to the shops which was really weird but also exciting walking around in public with no panties. But it took longer than I expected and I missed an edge which now puts me over the limit so now I can't orgasm for another 24 hours starting now :(. I did make up the edge but I feel bad and I feel like I deserve the punishment and possibly another one. I want to make sure I don't forget or skip one again even if I am out in public I should find somewhere to go to make sure I don't miss it. If anyone has a good punishment feel free to suggest it other wise I will just stick with the no orgasm thing.

On another note I am so horny and wet I am really enjoying this.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
i think you should not be allowed to "miss" edges but if you think you wont be able to do 1 or 2 in the next hour or two you can do them upfront but dubble the amount
so lets say you are going to a courthouse for some reason and you know you will be there at least 2 hours, then you can do the edges for those 2 hours in this hours, so that is 1 for this hour and 2*2 for the next two hours which is 5. you can do more then 2 hours of edges up front but then you immediately forfeit your orgasm and reset the time to 0, but it starts to count immediately after you are done doing the upfront edges, you cant do upfront more then 5h
but if you end up staying 3h then the you have to make up for the one edge you missed *3, so the next hour you do 1 edge for that hour and 3 for the hour you missed, which is 4 edges and the 24h reset to 0 and start over

but i think you should get an additional punishment if you miss more then 1 hour, so lets say you have to finger your ass for 10 min and spank your ass 100 times

as for the toilet problem, you should clean your pussy before you pee so that it wouldn't matter all that much that you used toilet paper

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Yeah I think I can figure it out thanks.

I just had to edge 3 times I lost track of time but thankfully I made it I am really horny and I feel a bit like swollen down there not sore but just like there is a pressure. I have been mostly just rubbing my clit to edge I am very wet and I am wondering I have found something I could insert should there be a minimum number of times I have to have something inside me each day? Maybe like 3-5 times while edging? Just a thought.... and are there any other types of stimulation I should do to edge I don't mind humping things... anyway if anyone thinks of any other ways to edge that they would like me to do please let me know.
you should try and edge every time in a different way withing a period of 24h

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
i think you should not be allowed to "miss" edges but if you think you wont be able to do 1 or 2 in the next hour or two you can do them upfront but dubble the amount
so lets say you are going to a courthouse for some reason and you know you will be there at least 2 hours, then you can do the edges for those 2 hours in this hours, so that is 1 for this hour and 2*2 for the next two hours which is 5. you can do more then 2 hours of edges up front but then you immediately forfeit your orgasm and reset the time to 0, but it starts to count immediately after you are done doing the upfront edges, you cant do upfront more then 5h
but if you end up staying 3h then the you have to make up for the one edge you missed *3, so the next hour you do 1 edge for that hour and 3 for the hour you missed, which is 4 edges and the 24h reset to 0 and start over

but i think you should get an additional punishment if you miss more then 1 hour, so lets say you have to finger your ass for 10 min and spank your ass 100 times

as for the toilet problem, you should clean your pussy before you pee so that it wouldn't matter all that much that you used toilet paper

Those are good ideas. I like them so I will start doing that system as of now but I will keep the current restart of the 24hrs.
I will also try and do something different each time to what I did last.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh and how often should I put something inside me when i am edging? Like at least 3 of the edges have to have something inserted or another amount...?

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Oh my gosh I am absolutely soaking wet and I am so so horny I just edged again and this time I rubbed my clit and then also put a toothbrush holder inside me it felt amazing well I should say feels I am sitting with it still in me because I didn't want to take it out. I also was so wet that I had to clean up and I tasted my pussy juices for the first time and they tasted really good I actually really like the taste kind of salty but nice. I am so horny I would let anyone fuck me right now. I really like what is inside me but i also want to feel even more stretched to the point where it almost hurts. So I am looking around for something bigger to try for my next edge. I am a horny mess and I feel really good. Also I kind of feel like this weird desire to have something up my ass stretching it too. Doing all this makes me want to be even more submissive and be a good girl. I want to obey and be a good horny slut. I am so wet.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sounds like you are getting totally hooked on this! Lol, always fun to follow a new sub on her decent into total submission to her own pussy...

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Sounds like you are getting totally hooked on this! Lol, always fun to follow a new sub on her decent into total submission to her own pussy...

I am I can't even describe it but I need it and all I can think about is touching and how horny I am and how I want to be filled so badly. I keep tasting my juices and I really like it and then I want to make more and I really want to have all my holes filled deeply and stretched. It is almost time to edge again thankfully I need it again. I also really love being obedient and doing what I am told it makes me feel so so good. I would love for more tasks if you can think of any even if it is siting with something anything inside me in any of my holes or a way to touch or anything I just want to be good and obedient. Well other than pics I am not there yet lol. But honestly if someone told me to go sit outside somewhere and touch I would right now I am going to make a huge mess because of how wet I am. I love being controlled.

Reactions: beof95 and The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A nice little game I like to play is to have you watch yourself masturbate using a mirror then describe it afterwards.
The set up is simple, preferably use a large, floor length mirror and sit in front of it on the floor. Alternatively set a smaller mirror on your bed then position yourself so you can watch as you play with yourself.
The actual masturbation has to follow these instructions.

Start by simply spreading yourself as wide as possible using your fingers, no actual rubbing of clit or penetrations just opening and looking. Time this using a timer on your phone to last for 5 minutes, then move on to part 2.
Now you can finger your hole, no clit touching just fingers in the vagina, push them deep and spread wide and at all times keep watching as you do, again this lasts for 5 minutes.
Take one of the objects you have been using and insert it fully watching it disappear then slowly fuck yourself with it. Keep going for 5 minutes again.
Finally edge by rubbing your clit again with the object still inserted, hold it in if it wants to slip out and keep watching yourself. Keep going until you edge then quickly fuck yourself 5 times and stop. Wait to cool off then edge again, and repeat 3 times in total. Don't cum yet, report back for more instructions.

Featured Threads

New Personals