No real mistresses??

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Maybe there are but usually if a woman opens up she becomes spammed with men's messages (saw it on every site). Just spend some time preparing a proper introduction about yourself and you would get better luck. Advice from someone who made his worst introductions when wanted one :)

It seems there are a few announces in BDSM personals. Why not try a message?

justy2011

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 4, 2021
Florida
I am mistressjusty giving you an opportunity to display what you are capable of as a submissive slave to his mistress, maybe online or you invite me and i can as well invite you down to meet me in person If you are truly ready. Chat me up on [email protected]

Reactions: rgxaks959

Sissy4Abuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2021
I am mistressjusty giving you an opportunity to display what you are capable of as a submissive slave to his mistress, maybe online or you invite me and i can as well invite you down to meet me in person If you are truly ready. Chat me up on [email protected]
Mistress Justy, i would love to chat with you some and just get to know each other a little before anything goes beyond that.

Reactions: justy2011

Sissysub29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 17, 2021
I'm Mistress Claire by name, from USA, I'm looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding submissive sub to own in the Bdsm lifestyle again and seeking a sub to serve me.
Anywhere we could chat love? Kik? Hangouts? Texting? I would love to talk you and serve you. My Kik is kotaboi91

Featured Threads

New Personals