No sex please, we're kinky!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so maybe its just a catchy title, but how about no fucking, has your love of kink taken the fun out of a fuck?

For me fucking was never really that interesting, I have always found a good blowjob much better preferring to use the cunt for other games. Now granted there are variations that work and qualify as kink, rough fucking and rape role play are a couple of examples but for the most part its the defining act in vanilla sex.

And its an odd one, I had one very kinky sub may years ago who as she put it, wanted a "good banging from time to time" because she just loved the feel of it. So how about you, are you such a kinkster that you've outgrown fucking entirely or is it still a major thing for you?
Or maybe fucking is still a winner but only when you're tied (or have someone else tied) up?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
After so many years of kink, Vanilla sex is of no interest to me any longer. I need that dominant/submissive mental, emotional feed as well or i just dont care for it. Ive tried a few times but always find myself grabbing their throat or spanking them tying them up etc. So clearly the regular everyday fuck and no kink just isnt my thing anymore. I do see that it gradually disappeared over time. I think ones body and mind associates the kink with the sexual and eventually its expecting the kink each time as youve essentially trained them to need both kink and sex together.

Reactions: spkmibtm

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Fucking isn't really that important to me and I don't think it ever was but that is probably down to my first and early sexual encounters, you know the ones that shape your life, being always on the kinky side and mostly had a heavy femdom aspect to them that never involved actually sticking my cock in a cunt. My orgasm was usually brought about by either a hand-job, enforced masturbation or me masturbating to the thought of it sometime afterwards.

LonelyMilf31

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2013
This is ironic... the three men above say sex isn't that important, but honestly I feel the opposite. Its not as much about the pleasure, but actual sex is a huge kink for me due to the mental space that I slip into. I love the feeling of being 'used' for his pleasure regardless of my own. :)

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is ironic... the three men above say sex isn't that important, but honestly I feel the opposite. Its not as much about the pleasure, but actual sex is a huge kink for me due to the mental space that I slip into. I love the feeling of being 'used' for his pleasure regardless of my own. :)
This is a great point, that being "used" thing is a big part for quite a few subs I know.

Featured Threads

New Personals