[Non-Fiction] My Collection of Public and Semi Public Experiences

imhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 22, 2018
I’m creating this “story” thread mainly for me (but I hope you enjoy it too!) to keep a collection of some of the most fun, exciting dares or experiences I’ve had. Now, I know they aren’t even close to what others have done but for me they have got my heart racing and blood pumping. Sometimes I go months without doing anything in this secret realm of kinks and GetDare to which I belong. Then I’ll get feeling up for it and just can’t get enough!

Sometimes I read other people’s stories from the UK or places where nudity isn’t such a taboo subject and wish I lived in a place more like that! Unfortunately I live in a fairly small community and nearly any place I go I have a high chance of running into someone I know.

Without further ado I’ll begin my first story. These will be in no particular order.

This experience happened to be when I was pretty young. Before I had any idea of what GetDare was. I thought of it on my own and when it first came into my mind I thought no way could I do something like that! But throughout a month or two I kept thinking about it.

Quick side note, I was very sexually aware of myself since around 14. I was curious about what would cause me to orgasm, what felt good and what didn’t. I was curious about lightly testing my anal limits, etc. I was very intrigued and liked to experiment with my body.

Back to the story, the idea was to leave my home at night dressed. Drop a pair of scissors in my neighborhood, walk to a pavilion behind a building not far from my house, undress til I was completely and utterly naked, tie my clothes to a pole, stick something up my rear and walk back to the scissors totally exposed. To make it even more exciting I would have to stroke my penis for every step I took. Slow long steps meant slow long strokes. If I ran I had to stroke just as fast. I’ve attached a picture below for reference.

I finally got the nerve to do it so one night I snuck out. I dropped my scissors off on the corner (the purple dot). At this point I was feeling pretty brave. No one was out, I didn’t see any cars. No problem. Well, and I was totally dressed so my confidence was obviously high. As I walked to the pavilion I started getting nervous. The lights in the parking lot all the sudden seemed brighter than I had remembered, I felt like the sound of my breathing was loud enough anyone with a window open could surely hear it, the homes looking over the parking lot seemed much closer and if just one person looked out their window they would undoubtedly see me because there was absolutely no cover. Upon arriving at my destination (green dot) I was very hesitant. I just sat there by the pole for awhile. I kept telling myself, “you got out here, you’re safe. You can come back another night to really do it.” I almost chickened out but I ultimately decided that I was here and it would be a waste if I didn’t!

With this new found courage I quickly stripped my clothes and tied them tightly and over and over until I felt confident that untying the knots would be more difficult and more time consuming than just getting the scissors. I stuck whatever household item I brought with my up my butt. Then in my crouched position I looked towards where I needed to go to make a plan. I was also listening intently for any noises. I thought about going around the building to protect myself from the houses over looking the parking lot but decided that it would nearly double my strokes. I also knew that I was going to cum extremely quickly because with my butt filled and naked I was already horny beyond belief. So double the strokes was going to be super uncomfortable after I came.

I decided that a straight shot to my target was the best bet. I decided on a quick walking pace. I can’t describe to you the feeling of exposure I felt in the middle of this huge parking lot, lights shining down on me with nowhere to go if someone drove by or looked out their window. As all of this was going through my head it turned me on big time and I couldn’t control myself from cumming HARD (the red dot in the picture). I didn’t stop to enjoy it because I was out in the open, it shot out all over my hand and feet but I kept walking… and stroking.

Making the turn into the neighborhood was terrifying. I had just emptied my load and the horniness was gone and I realized the position I was in. I had to walk in front of a few houses and I would be in sight of a number of houses as well as cars coming from three different directions. The only comfort I had was that I was out of the light from the parking lot and this section was the darkest.

Of course when I was horny I decided to put the scissors right below a street light post. So as I approached the light it was illuminating more and more of my naked body. I wouldn’t be able to see around the fence on the corner until I was completely lit up by the light and what if someone was walking down this way? I didn’t know what to do. I stopped, crouched down in the dark mustering up as much confidence as I could while being nude and plugged to get myself to approach the light and grab my scissors.

I told myself I had to go because I was just prolonging the whole thing. To my relief no one was around the corner, I found the scissors. I don’t know if anyone saw me. I don’t think anyone did but I didn’t care because I had my scissors.

I turned around and at a very fast pace I walked back through the parking lot. Looking over my shoulder constantly I decided to run the last 100 feet. I was stroking my penis so hard and fast and it was so sensitive. Once I got back to the pavilion with my clothes I painfully came again. I removed the item in my hole. Cut my clothes free and then just sat there naked for another 10-15 minutes trying to wrap my head around what I just did. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe how comfortable I now felt sitting naked in the dark tucked away in this corner by the pavilion. I felt like I could stay naked here all night. Just as long as I didn’t have to be in the middle of that parking lot again.

I walked home, still breathing hard. I got home, laid in bed and shook my head at myself in disbelief. I couldn’t do that again! But soon enough, deep down, I felt myself wanting to do it all over again… but even more crazy.

I hope you enjoyed this! There are plenty more that I hope to post if any of you are interested! Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• B84416C5-5961-4F31-B782-6484694EBBD7.jpeg
    B84416C5-5961-4F31-B782-6484694EBBD7.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: subbysecret

Featured Threads

New Personals