BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
I love when the dynamic of a dominant/submissive relationship is extended past the bedroom.
This could take the form of positive control, requiring the slave to do something like eat a certain amount of a dislikes food; or negative control, preventing the slave from doing something, like being restricted from using the bathroom and needing to go outside/in a litter box/in a diaper.

Some specific methods could include; bathroom restrictions, where rules are placed on how the sub relieves themselves; clothing choices; control over food, either through eating disliked food or mild starvation; sleep control, like possible deprivation, or prevention from using a bed.

I’ve listed some methods that come to mind, but I’d like to know if anyone has any others; or their expirence in non-sexual control.

In particular for subs/slaves, if you have had any experience giving up control or following rules and restrictions, for how long, and how did it make you feel?

And for doms/masters, if you enjoy giving tasks/rules/setting restrictions that take control away from the sub or otherwise make their day to day life a little difficult or uncomfortable, and what do you hope to achieve by doing so?

Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
I particularly enjoy control very, very much! I've done many of the above with subs, but another fun one I'd like to add is forced exercising. Both setting goals, and giving someone specific tasks to do...
This one's goal is simple: Exercising is healthy! But besides that, by pushing a sub's limits on exercising I also enjoy the fact they're getting uncomfortable and pushing it for me and under my supervision!

Diff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2020
My Domme and I are long distance most of the time, but I have a few ongoing tasks from her. Like for example I need to send her a pic of myself every day. Occasionally she'll request a pic of my surroundings if I mention something she wants to see, but it's mostly stuff like that.

Like the self-improvement idea, I'll have to bring that up with her. I think we tried something along those lines in the past but I don't remember much of it and it must not have lasted very long.

Featured Threads

New Personals