Nooby wanting to get into exhibition and exposure.

DomDaddyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2022
I have no toys, but I would love some simple dares. Nothing too out there though, I live with my family.

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I have no toys, but I would love some simple dares. Nothing too out there though, I live with my family.

Go find the dirty laundry basket and retrieve a pair of your mothers bra and panties. Have to be matching color. Put them on under your clothes and drive to a secluded place. Remove your male clothing, lock them in your car and take a walk wearing only the bra and panties.

Reactions: DomDaddyy

Akshat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2022
Go find the dirty laundry basket and retrieve a pair of your mothers bra and panties. Have to be matching color. Put them on under your clothes and drive to a secluded place. Remove your male clothing, lock them in your car and take a walk wearing only the bra and panties.

Hey Dom Karren, I am a male age 19 years old , I live with my parents and I do not have any bdsm toys , and I also don't any public humilation , can you give me some sadist bdsm dare which i can do inside my room ,

It can be anything and any level of painful , but it should not caused any permanent damage and no public humilation..

Please give me sets of some painful bdsm dares which is can do , Bdsm dares can be long last from 30 minutes to 1 hours..

Thanks

DomDaddyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2022
I’ll give it a shot, thanks for the suggestion. I’m open to more if you’ve got them.

Reactions: Karren

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Easy way for you to be in private of your room and still be an exhib is participate on a cam site like chaturbate or cam 4.
Also kik telegram groups.
That being said. Remember even with a person one on one. Once a pic is on the Internet it’s forever and uncontrolled.

Reactions: DomDaddyy

DomDaddyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2022
Easy way for you to be in private of your room and still be an exhib is participate on a cam site like chaturbate or cam 4.
Also kik telegram groups.
That being said. Remember even with a person one on one. Once a pic is on the Internet it’s forever and uncontrolled.
Sweet, thanks for the suggestion.

Featured Threads

New Personals