Normal Threads- Need Conversations Starters

KyraFrantini

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2020
I have a Facebook Group called B.D.S.M. Discover Your Kink. Its a fairly new group. Primarily for education. Its in its early development I closely monitor post and conversations. I am in need to conversation starters, and people that enjoy engaging others in discussions on what you post. You need to remain objective, and you
may provide insight into your education and experience, but you will have not authority to tell another person what they can and can't do in their dynamic. I am not a traditionalist, but appreciate history and learning protocol, and tend to protect the New Guard way of thinking, and Gatekeeping shall not be allowed. I'm the only Gatekeeper in the group. People should be able to discuss topics like adults and even on subjects that are polar opposites, as long as everyone respects each other. I have selected personally the first 35 members of the group. I monitor and approve the posts, and conversations. If you would like to come over your welcome. No thirsty behaviors allowed. I prefer those that are educated and enjoy teaching, or those that are looking to learn, and those that have their personal experiences they want to share in a safe space. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2951749888193467/learning_content/

KyraFrantini

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2020
I saw several other Members posting these. I went to respond on their post, but thought it would be appropriate to do my own, Thanks for the concern. Actually there are lots of discussions that are Facebook appropriate.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I have found a lot of facebook groups and what the fuck, if anyone joins he/she will with no remorse.

Featured Threads

New Personals