*not a task thread but I mean you could post tasks if you want*

slutty_gurl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2020
I’m only making this a thread because it was too long to put as a profile post, but I guess you can do whatever in the replies idc.

Hey guys! I have something I wanna say. This site is amazing, it’s got teachers and coaches and everything. However, some people on here-

I’ve only been on kinktalk a little while but some of you guys are complete idiots. You PM me on kik saying you read my post, and after I respond you immediately start asking me to send pictures of myself. I am a sub, not a sex slave. Do not ask me to do something that is outside of my limits, or I will block you without a second glance nor a response. BDSM is about trust and building a relationship together, not about using your sub as a way to get nudes. You guys are some real thirsty bitches to have the audacity to go around asking random girls for nudes after an exchange of one sentence. Maybe some girls like that, but not everyone is the same. But if you WILL respect my limits, (there aren’t even that many so idk what the problem is) feel free to kik me. Have a good day guys!

Featured Threads

New Personals