Novem-bra

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am declaring this month Novem-bra.

What is Novem-bra, well it's a time to celebrate anything and everything about bras in the world of kink.
I was inspired by a post today from someone resurrecting an old thread of mine about painful bras. As many know this is a specialty subject of mine, my posts and albums on the subject are extensive and easily found if you're interested.

But I'm looking for ideas from you, what have you done to make your bra wearing kinky? It can be anything at all, specialty bras you may have made or bought, ways of wearing a conventional bra that make it kinky or maybe just using a bra as a top?
To kick of your thought processes here's something I saw recently that also inspired the Novem-bra idea. Maybe you have some ideas for a caption for it?

1445029241.jpg

So come join the fun. Kinky bra month, Novem-bra.

vexare_teaser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2021
My sub is very petite and A cup, so sometimes she has to wear a basic training bra from one of the big stores

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I keep having those Shakti acupuncture mats advertised at me, I wonder if the spiky pads off one of those in a bra would be suitable?

BadWolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2014
I have an old bra that is a little too tight for me to wear comfortably anymore, so I cut a hole into each cup for my nipples to stick out of. I like to wear it with a similarly cut tank top around my house. I just love having my nipples exposed and easily accessible all day. I also love to wear this bra and tank top when out running errands, with a sweater over top so that my nipples are constantly rubbed and stimulated by the scratchy fabric of the sweater.

TsVanilla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 13, 2022
Green Bay, WI
I am declaring this month Novem-bra.

What is Novem-bra, well it's a time to celebrate anything and everything about bras in the world of kink.
I was inspired by a post today from someone resurrecting an old thread of mine about painful bras. As many know this is a specialty subject of mine, my posts and albums on the subject are extensive and easily found if you're interested.

But I'm looking for ideas from you, what have you done to make your bra wearing kinky? It can be anything at all, specialty bras you may have made or bought, ways of wearing a conventional bra that make it kinky or maybe just using a bra as a top?
To kick of your thought processes here's something I saw recently that also inspired the Novem-bra idea. Maybe you have some ideas for a caption for it?

View attachment 91810

So come join the fun. Kinky bra month, Novem-bra.
I love the photo you had posted it is phenomenal you go girl!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20211204_032952718.jpg
    IMG_20211204_032952718.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 70

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
I have an old bra that is a little too tight for me to wear comfortably anymore, so I cut a hole into each cup for my nipples to stick out of. I like to wear it with a similarly cut tank top around my house. I just love having my nipples exposed and easily accessible all day. I also love to wear this bra and tank top when out running errands, with a sweater over top so that my nipples are constantly rubbed and stimulated by the scratchy fabric of the sweater.
That last bit sounds ingenious, how long can you last like that before it's too much stimulation for your nipples?

Reactions: BadWolf

bribri

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022
I wish I had a cute little bra to wear. And yes I better shave soon, but I love to show my nipples 😉

Attachments

• 20220130_130155.jpg
    20220130_130155.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220130_130207.jpg
    20220130_130207.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 59

saggy_udders_cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2022
I am wearing no-bra at home and have done so for many years now. My worn-out-nursing-bra that gives NO support or lift has been exchanged with rubber bands if I should leave the flat for some reason; two rubber bands on each udder... In the past (a long time ago) I've had regular bras with openings for my nipples.

hornynipples61

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2014
I did this with an old bra. After a day of wearing it my nipples are so sore from rubbing all day. Not complaining, mind you lol

Reactions: BadWolf

BadWolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2014
That last bit sounds ingenious, how long can you last like that before it's too much stimulation for your nipples?
It depends on the day! Sometimes it’s all I can think about, and sometimes it takes a while.

Reactions: AndreMaze

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I have kinked up a few of my bras. By converting them to shelf bras or quarter cup or half cup bras, moving the straps to accommodate the new configuration. Adding straps and a choker. Here's a few.

reconfigured shelf bra.jpg

shelf bra green.jpg

Reconfigured half cup bra.jpg

halfcup.jpg

sheer top choker.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals