United States (East of the Rockies)

Danni Sudo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
18 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello world, how are you doing? My name is Danni, and I am an 18 year old boy, currently high scool senior. For most of my life I've been sexually to the loss of power. The idea of giving up control of myself to someone else... hnnngg.

I am still not 100% sure about my gender identity, but as of right now I am comfortable saying bisexual male. I live on the east coast. I am about five foot eight, and only about 120 lbs, so I have an unathletic, fairly thin build, and my penis is about 5.5ish inches. I have medium length (bangs past eyebrows) dark brown hair.

As of right now I am not sure how long term I am looking for; duration will most likely be based on compatibility and trust. Therefore I will not hold you to any standard of commitment. I am okay with you being somewhat new, but i would prefer you to have at least some experience so you are able to train me. My biggest requirement is simply a desire to control me.

I still live with my parents and go to school during the day, but I can try to be as available for communication as possible. If needed I can sneak away to the bathroom to follow your instructions.

I am willing to take pictures using my phone and send them via kik and snapchat once I know you a bit. After little while I am down to record videos, and eventually video chat (Skype is my preference). Accordingly, I would prefer if you were capable of sending me pictures back. Unfortunately my toy pool is fairly small. I enjoy using the handle of my hairbrush, my fingers, my old toothbrush my (small) Ben Wa balls, sharpies, velcro ziptie cock /ball ring, hairbrush sound, the occasional squeeze paper clips, clothespins, hot water, cold water / ice, thumb tack, and on rare (but slowly becoming more and more common) occassions I break out the dildo my dad has hidden in his room when he is out. I am getting a job soon and plan on buying some real toys in the near future when that happens ;)

I hope with all my heart I can eventually find someone I feel comfortable giving complete and total control. I don't need all of my likes fulfilled, I understand that I am going to be a bit of work since I am new and in need of training. If you have any questions about my likes and/or limits and want to make a request I will gladly consider and discuss with you.

Finally, even if you don't want to be my mistress, and you just want to chill and talk, I'm dtf. Down to ftalk ;). I like coffee, video games, computers, frisbee, and some other stuff too.

Contact me via-
gMail: [email protected]
Kik: dannisudo
Or pm me

I know this is a long read, but I hope some where interested enough to read through it.
tl; dr 18 m sum seeking online mistress

• Kinks:
I have plenty of likes:
-worshiping (oral, full body, feet - even though I do not have much of a foot fetish)
-name calling
-punishment (I want to start light, but I am excited by cbt so that can come rather quickly)
-humiliation (again, starting light)
-rules
-anal (toying, fingering, etc.)
-deepthroating (I especially love dildoes down my throat :))
-bondage
-feminization
-crossdressing
-big dick
-facesitting
-cum
-being used for pleasure
-sister/cousin incest (so sad I'm an only :( )
-spanking
- and more I've forgotten

• Experience:
Sadly, I have not yet had any experience giving up control of myself and becoming a sub/slave. Therefore, I am an untrained (and somewhat timid) newbie. I am, however, eager to get some experience. I hope to find an online Mistress who understands that this is very new to me and will be understanding as a bond of mutual trust grows between us.

• Limits:
Soft Limits:
-Pictures (face and body in separate shots if we get there)
-urethral play
-videos
-piss
-public
-enemas
-harder punishment/cbt/humiliation
-orgasm denial / control
-bladder control
-cam
-chastity
-breath play / gagging

Hard limits:
-meeting in person (could be soft eventually)
-involving a man/men (could be soft eventually)
-scat (could be soft eventually)
-blood
-social suicide
-major blackmail (not sure if this cam become soft, maybe)
-friends / family knowing / involved
-as part of family/friends, things that they would notice (full body wax, ear piercings, hrt)
-body writing (I don't know why, I just don't like it)

Attachments

• lock_and_key_for_kristina_pt2_by_misstell.jpg
    lock_and_key_for_kristina_pt2_by_misstell.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3

Featured Threads

New Personals