office slut fantasy (cnc/non con)

D

Deleted member 64535

I imagine being naked and bound tight on my knees and either being put under a desk for Daddy to warm their cock and fuck my mouth while they work on important business, or being put on Daddy's lap to sit on their cock and gagged so I don't bother them while they're busy, and they can bounce me up and down on their cock when they want to and use my tits like stress balls.

That's what sluts are good for at the office after all, its important to train me on the job.

I wear Daddy's collar because I'm their fucktoy and property, which means they decide whether or not they share me with the rest of the office and they decide how and when everyone touches or usees me. Obviously I don't get a say in it.

Let me know in the comments or a message how you would use me! Preferred way to tie me? Gags? How would you put me to work as your office whore?

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Using a lesbian as an office fucktoy would be amazing!! Knelt in the corner of the office, dressed in a low cut white blouse and a short black skirt, silently waiting to be called.

Pressing a buzzer on my desk, I watch as the collar around it’s neck gives it a gentle shock. It looks up, wondering which superior male has summoned its services. It crawls across the office floor, my throbbing cock straining to break free, sliding itself under my desk and kneeing at my feet.

I pull my cock out from my trousers, and watch the lesbian stare at my cum filled balls resting neatly in front of her. I laugh as she runs her tongue between them, tickling them with the tip as I giggle, knowing that she’d much rather be across the office licking pussy than sucking my cock. I watch as she reaches the head of my cock, and wraps her lips around around the tip. I reach down and pinch her nipples, pulling her body in close to me and forcing my cock down her throat. She pushes against my legs, trying to break free, the pain in her nipples immense as she tries to scream.

She lifts her head from my cock a few minutes later, gasping for breath as I let go of her nipples. She cowers away from me, sinking into her knees. I tell her to sit upright, so I can use her again. With the lesbian sitting upright under my desk, I push my chair back, and strike her tit, watching it swing back and forth. She knows better than to react, and remains silent and upright as I go back again, and again, and again, filling the office with a loud slap every time, yet no one pays any attention.

With her tits now beginning to bruise, my attention gets drawn back to my irritating email that had set me off in the first place, and start kicking her away with my foot, telling her to head back to her spot.

A lesbian to be used as the office saw fit, with no pleasure for her, only for those she served!

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Your blouse is a soft shiny material so it's visible but not indecently obvious that your breasts are not covered by the bra you're wearing under it. Your skirt is just long enough to reach your stocking tops when you're stood straight, but sitting or bending will reveal them and the suspender belt... Embarrassing enough for you without you not wearing any panties.

I'm not going to be too obvious about it, but perhaps over lunch or just before the end of the day, I'll have some photocopying for you to do. While you do it, I'll slide my hands up under your skirt and warm you up with my fingers between your labia, and my hand on your round ass... Maybe I'll spank you a couple of times as you work.

When my fingers are nice and wet, I'll start unfastening your blouse... You'll stiffen nervously as your uncovered breasts are exposed, but then you'll have them pressed on the photocopier glass feeling the warmth of the light as I start to fuck you there and email the images of your tits back to my computer...

I'm not going to cum until I feel your own orgasm, so how long you spend like that and how many images get taken of your tits pressed against the glass, that's up to you... But when I feel you bunching tight around my cock, I'm going to change the settings from email to photocopy and let it run off prints of your titties until finally I let my own orgasm burst into you... I'll leave you then to sort yourself out and deal with the evidence yourself

KinkyButWithStyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2022
I imagine being naked and bound tight on my knees and either being put under a desk for Daddy to warm their cock and fuck my mouth while they work on important business, or being put on Daddy's lap to sit on their cock and gagged so I don't bother them while they're busy, and they can bounce me up and down on their cock when they want to and use my tits like stress balls.

That's what sluts are good for at the office after all, its important to train me on the job.

I wear Daddy's collar because I'm their fucktoy and property, which means they decide whether or not they share me with the rest of the office and they decide how and when everyone touches or usees me. Obviously I don't get a say in it.

Let me know in the comments or a message how you would use me! Preferred way to tie me? Gags? How would you put me to work as your office whore?
No "rosegag"... not naked... but dressed very slutty... stay-up stockings, high-heels, very short (schoolgirl)skirt and a transparant shirt (with half cup-bra). Your ass plugged... each Monday one size bigger...
On the desk a row of plugs to remind you where we take you to.
Calling you for a switch blowjob... that means 2 colleagues with their dicks out...
You (hands tied behind your back)... taking one of the 2 dicks in your mouth, sucking.... but only for 1 minute !!
After 1 minute you go to the second desk and start sucking that dick... again... only for 1 minute...
The 2 colleagues "recover" after 1 minute, so it takes much longer to please them and make them cum.

Featured Threads

New Personals