Office Slut Seeks Dares for Masters Birthday Gift

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone, today is my masters birthday and for entertainment he would like this disobedient unworthy slut to complete your dares in the office.*

Please understand, I am not allowed to cum without his permission.*

He must approve every post and I will complete it with his approval send a thorough report upon completion.*

I am 5'4 with 38DD breasts. Please keep in mind that I am not wearing any bra or panties today, while dressed in a business dress.

I sit at an office desk that covers my lower body from 3 angles, I'm placed in the entry way where the front is a clear glass door that many people walk by consistently, people come into the office a lot and I answer phones.*

For tools near me I have: a water cooler, cups, normal pens, tape, paper clips, an ENORMOUS JUMBO pen (size of small/average cucumber), 2 very long pointed letter opener (sharp), tissues, a staple remover, some binder clips, and a think rubber band.

Please keep in mind that I NEED this job and can't afford to lose it.

My limits are below, other than that everything is fair game.

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
I posted something similar and my master was so entertained bybit that he requested it for his birthday today. So I am doing everything I can to please him.

I'm also posting reports this time.

Nick30497

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2015
Why dont you just rub on every table, until you feel close to orgams, when you feel like that you must grab a piece of ice and shove it inside of your pussy

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
If you're going to keep posting the same thing every few days, the least you can do is post updates on what you do. Perhaps you wouldn't have to create a new thread all the time then.

New Personals