Ag777

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2020
I would appreciate an advice.
Am I missing anything?
Do I have to check or clarify anything before I start?
What would you suggest?
Here is my situation:
In a few days time I'm starting training with a Dominant Lady.
We agreed that I will serve as a house slave two three times a week.
I will be doing housework, things like cleaning, washing up, maybe cooking.
As a reward I will get a chance to serve her as a toilet slave.
But she said she doesn't want to do it straight from the source, at least in the beginning.
Whenever She needs to visit a toilet she will do her business into a dog bowl and leave the dog bowl on the floor in the toilet.
After that I will have to crawl in and drink and eat from the dog bowl without hands, sort of like a dog.

Of course I would love to be fed from the source, but at the moment She doesn't seem to like this idea.

If I have to eat and drink from the bowl, at least I want it to be "fresh"..
But she seems to think but if the slave is eager to drink her pee and eat her feces then it doesn't really matter when She did it.
I just know that it's going to be hard for me to consume it all if it has already been in the bowl for a couple of hours, if it's not warm.
But I also don't want to offend Her by refusing to eat.
Ahhh... how do I communicate this to Her?

Well, one option that I thought of, might be to schedule my housework hours in the morning.
So that I am actually in the house doing something when She goes to the toilet.
I don't mind drinking cold pee, it's just the number two that "tastes better" when it's fresh..

But if I'm in the house in the afternoon, then there is a good chance that the bowl has already been full for a few hours when I arrive.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The only real insight I can give you here is that urine is most sterile when it comes out. As it sits out over time the risk of bacteria increases. So take it for what its worth. Im no doctor.

But it really seems you need to know how to communicate this to her. So with any dynamic there should be thorough discussion before agreements are made. Did you voice your opinion in the beginning that you wanted this a certain way? Talk to her explain your reasons.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I believe you should have talked about a safe word. If not, bring this topic up. In this discussion you can also establish your limits.

And for an easier start propose her to be her toilet paper instead.

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
My dominant wife gives me a pee treat 2 or 3 times a day. A couple of times she peed in my favorite beer glass, but all other times I drink straight from the source. I lay a towel on the floor and a rolled up towed under my head, and pull a porta potty over my head. She sits down and lets it go, I seldom spill a drop. When she is finished, I am allowed to lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass for a few minutes.

Featured Threads

New Personals