One Enchanted Evening.. :)

Miss Jill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2011
in my house
I woke up to the feel of cold steel against my throat.. I started to scream.. but his gloved hand covered my mouth.. he growled soft and low.. "Bitch.. I will fuck you up if you scream.. do you believe me?" I nodded slowly, my wide blue eyes looking up at his mask covered face. "Now, if you are a good girl.. I will put the knife away.. and if you are a bad girl.. we will see how pretty your bright red blood looks on your porcelin skin.. Do you understand?" I nodded my head and he slowly removed his hand.. I opened my mouth to speak, and he back handed me *hard.*

I rubbed my already bruising cheek.. whispering.. "I wasn't going to scream. I was just going to tell you that you can have all my money.. my car.. everything.." He let out a low laugh, and his bright blue eyes looked slowly over my body as he explained, "I didn't give you permission to talk, and you can rest assured I will be taking what I want tonight." I blushed.. crossing my arms over my chest.. suddenly feeling very cold. "No, no.. you aren't going to pretend to be shy now.." He took the knife and slowly cut the straps of my tank top.. sliding it down to my waist. Tears formed in my eyes as he laughed, telling me to be a big girl, and it would be over before I knew it.

He laid the knife on my bedside table, took off his mask, and leaned down to kiss me. I turned my head to the side avoiding his mouth, and instantly realized my mistake. He slapped me hard across the face before I could even apologize. His gloved hand came over my nose and mouth. He was literally taking my breath away. I started to panic and struggle, as his cold blue, angry eyes burned into mine. I tried to fight his hand, to fight for air but he overpowered me completely. I gave up the struggle, and as the black curtain began to cloud my vision, he let up on the pressure.. allowing small bursts of air to tease my lungs. I gasped for air, tears falling freely down my cheeks. "Do that again, and I will cut you.. do you understand?" I nodded, silently, and I didn't bother protesting as he tied my wrists to the bed. "Good girl.. now ask me to kiss you." I looked up at him, hesitation no longer an option, and I whispered, "Please kiss me, sir." He nodded his approval, leaned down and kissed me hard. His tongue and large hands explored me roughly.. touched me everywhere.. my chest, my ass, my tight slit. He was on top of me like a blanket, and I could feel the hard ridge of his clothed erection pressing between my legs.

I tried to fight my desire, and I hated myself, but I could feel my nipples getting hard, and I could feel myself start to drip onto my panties. I didn't want to like it.. I shouldn't like it.. I *should* feel dirty, violated, angry, and wronged. My concentration on my internal struggle was broken when I heard him laugh. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking down at me. I looked at him, puzzled. "Oh my god.. you filthy, wanton little whore.. you like this." I shook my head, but he continued to laugh. "No, I don't sir.. please stop." He pinched my already painfully hard nipples, and ripped off my wet panties. He plunged two of his big fingers into my tight slit, and I moaned. "The body doesn't lie, you little slut, and neither should you." He laughed and slid his fingers out of me and into my mouth.. I slowly sucked them clean, still begging him to stop.. to let me go. He got off the bed, and I breathed a sigh of relief. He laughed, "I'm not going anywhere.. just have too many clothes in my way." I whimpered, pulling at the ropes that still bound my hands. I promised him I wouldn't call the police.. begged him to just go now and all would be forgotten. He smirked and climbed back on the bed.

He straddled my chest, shoving his hard cock in my face. He rubbed the soft head gently against my mouth, leaving a small trail of precum on my lips. I licked them slowly, and he chuckled. "Beg to taste my cock, bitch." I whispered 'Please let me taste you.' He slapped me hard across the face with his cock. I whimpered, quickly correcting my foolish mistake, "Please sir, let me taste your cock." He looked down at me, pleased at my ability to follow directions, and he pulled my head up to meet his cock by my hair. I managed to steal a breath before he was at the back of my throat gagging me. I layed there, bound, looking up at him with my big blue eyes watering, while he held onto the headboard of the bed for leverage. He moaned, looking down at me, and I taunted his cock with my tongue as he raped my throat. He got deeper with each thrust, and his hands slowly made their way around my throat. Gagging me with his cock while he choked me with his hands. It almost sent me over the edge every time the blackness came into my vision. I moved my hips, frantically trying to rub myself against something, needing to cure the ache that was tormementing my swollen clit. I moaned softly around his cock, my fear was now pure lust and need. I wanted.. needed so badly for him to use all of me.

He pulled out of my mouth, and before he could tell me to beg, I whispered.. "Please sir, fuck me. I promise I'll do anything, I'll be a good girl, your perfect little cumslut if you'll use me. Fuck me hard, daddy please." He smiled down at me, and told me I was a good girl. In one swift motion, he buried his entire cock inside my tight slit. I cried out to him, in pain, and frustration. I hated that I couldn't move my hands, that I couldn't pull him deeper into me, or scratch my nails down his back. Like he could read my mind, he grabbed the knife off the table, and cut the rope, freeing my hands. He had barely put the knife back down when I pounced him.

I rolled him over onto his back, and rode him hard. He kept his hands on my waist and hips, guiding me, still showing that he had control. I moved my hips back and forth in a figure eight motion, squeezing my special muscles making myself impossibly tight. I touched my clit while I rode, and came hard all over his cock. He lost control, and grabbed my hips... thrusting up into me with a force that left me shaken and full of his hot load. I collapsed on top of him, both of us breathing hard. After a short moment, pushed me off of him, got up and got dressed. I layed in my bed... sore, swollen, and aching perfectly. As he started to walk out the door I picked up the knife he had left on the bedside table, and said, "Sir.. you forgot your knife." He turned back and smiled at me. He caught the closed pocket knife as I threw it to him, and said.. "See you at work in a few hours."

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Neatly written with nice twist.... nothing like a bit of co worker sex.........

Featured Threads

New Personals