Oral bondage positions on women

test_subject_01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2015
I'm thinking of tying up my girlfriend for a kinky session of bondage and wanted to end with some oral for her and maybe some sex after, depends on how good she is.

Does anyone have any recommendations for positions to tie her in for good oral?

I have belts, rope, bondage tape, handcuffs.

Anything will help!

Thanks

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I would suggest tying her spread eagle. This will make it pretty easy for you to go oral on her.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
If you have her laid on her back with her wrists bound to her ankles, that will force her to have her knees bent and her legs apart, great for oral, sex or toy play. You could also use a coffee table if you have one, or a foot stool if it's a large enough size for her to lay on comfortably. Or even bent forwards over a table with her ankles tied to the table legs

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
Put ur leg up on a chair and let her eat like u were a captain

face sitting is always fun

u could put her head against the side of the bed a hump it

U could always tie up her hair to her thong and let her eat like a puppy

Hand cuffs behind the back

You could tie up her boobs and lace around her crotch and bring it back up through a rope bra and use it to pull her closer

Last edited:
Reactions: Jennifer01 and bee9

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Put ur leg up on a chair and let her eat like u were a captain face sitting is always fun u could put her head against the side of the bed a hump it
U could always tie up her hair to her thong and let her eat like a puppy
Hand cuffs behind the back

You could tie up her boobs and lace around her crotch and bring it back up through a rope bra and use it to pull her closer
I'm sorry, what the fuck does this mean? I don't understand any of it, it seems to be a collection of words related to the subject but not in any kind of order.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Makes sense to me.
Really? It is slightly better since he edited it to create sentences but still its a tough read. You have to remember we have a lot of members for whom English is not their first language and this kind of slop makes it that much harder for them to participate.

Perhaps he should check out rule 6 before any future posts.

"Exercise proper grammar as best you can. "AOL speak" will get your posts removed. (ex: d0 u w4nt ne darez d00d?)"

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals