Orgasm Control - Technical Help

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I didn't see a forum to post this kind of thread, so here it is.

Many people like controlling orgasms or having their orgasms controlled. I am no stranger to this concept. I guess being horny can help with feeling submissive, even more so in case you can't do anything about it. And while in normal circumstances a chastity device might be perfect for ensuring orgasm denial, this is not viable when stimulation is in order to make somebody wet and horny.

Now this is when my orgasm control is handy. This is best distributed with just so much stimulation that the sub feels the orgasm coming and then stopping all stimulation. This obviously needs much experience and good knowledge of the submissive and their body. So I asked myself if there might be any way to provide some assistance to the dominant person, preferredly technical assistance.

What is a good way to predict an orgasm? Heart rate? Blood pressure? And how to measure it while playing? And suggestions, fellow kinksters?

With a good understanding and some means to detect a nearing orgasm, one might design a device which automatically stimulates a sub until orgasm is near and stops. One might also consider the system to automatically restart once the heat faded. Thus the dominant might concentrate on more sinister things... or just their own arousal.

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
I like the way you think, but let me tell you that such knowledge is by the master indeed. Let me talk about my self, i feel close of the orgasm of my sub by several factors, her heart beats, body temperature, leg and thai vibration and maybe her eye movements.
But these factors differ from a girl to another, well, some girls has whole body vibration and some get so hot body , and other got so so wet just before orgasm and this is when i stop stimulation.

And also timing is different, a girl maybe take 5 minutes but another took 15 minutes.

That's why i think making a device doing that job it withdraw my pleasure actually hahaha.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
That's why i think making a device doing that job it withdraw my pleasure actually hahaha.
That might be the case for you. But having such a device might be great for dominant persons who want to - for example - be orally satisfied while having their sub constantly on the edge. Or for single player mode. Or for submissives which want to prepare for their dominant person to return home. Or for different other various reasons. :cool:

So... is there a way to have such a device?

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
That might be the case for you. But having such a device might be great for dominant persons who want to - for example - be orally satisfied while having their sub constantly on the edge. Or for single player mode. Or for submissives which want to prepare for their dominant person to return home. Or for different other various reasons. :cool:

So... is there a way to have such a device?
I understand your point, that's would be awesome if such device is made. 😎

mika_luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Dec 16, 2022
I was thinking about such edging device too.
You can create a butt plug with a pressure sensor. When you are nearing orgasm your pc muscles contract and put pressure, then you'd turn off the stimulation. No idea if that works similar for girls too.

There is a concept for that same idea here: https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

Reactions: subdream

mika_luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Dec 16, 2022
I guess I need an inflatable butt plug and enough time to try that.
Or you spend like 500$ for a prebuilt one :)

Sounds like a genuine fun toy and suprisingly no big company made a product out if it yet.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I probably will, but I assume that the relevant pressure is different for everybody. So I will need a couple orgasms to test that. Well orgasms... nothing wrong with them.
U are right, it will need trial and error but a heart beat pressure sensor is what i had in mind. It will be more acurate.
If u want i can help with the programing as i like to build these devices espicially the ones that torture

Reactions: ClosedAccount9898

Featured Threads

New Personals