orgasm denial

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
After months of no orgasms and being locked in chastity 27/7, except for supervised cleanings, I get a chance to cum.

I will be released in the morning and must edge 10 times. After the 9th time, my wife will roll a die. If she rolls a 6, I get to cum, but must eat it. Anyother number, I am locked back up for another try in the morning. If after 6 days, I do not get a 6, I am locked up again and the game is over. Back in chastity for who knows how long this time.

Reactions: Theos

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
And how does it go?

I would also like to know some details about your wife (colour
/lenght of hair, tit size,...)

If she is sexy why does she have a whimp like you?

Please update us on how it goes. I hope she "winns" the game because she will sooner or later allways winn above you :D

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011

If you want to know slave556, my wife is very pretty in my opinion. 5' 3", brown hair to her neck, bigger than average tits, and an ass that is plump and round. Not too big and not too small. And why does she marry a guy like me. Because I am cool like Fonzy and make her laugh. We have a very loving relationship.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
my last roll.

My last roll was a four. I am locked away again for who knows how long. If I do chores around the house and work overtime at work. I may get another chance again.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
My last roll was a four. I am locked away again for who knows how long. If I do chores around the house and work overtime at work. I may get another chance again.

Keep us informed on how it goes. :D

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
painting the kitchen

Apparently, she wants all the old paint stripped off the the cabinets before I can begin to paint. This will be a long project.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
And I hope that you arent allowed to throw the dice in this time.... :D

In which kind of device are you by the way? There are so many different ones. Please post pic of you in it or adleast a website-link to the model

Featured Threads

New Personals