Paddles with Tacks

814top585

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2022
I recall seeing a thread someplace years ago, maybe on fetlife, where someone had fashioned a paddle that had thumbtacks in it. It was designed such that the tacks could break the skin but not penetrate deeply. Has anyone made one of these and used it successfully without causing serious injury, or has anyone seen a design for one? Thanks!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Controlling the depth is done by driving the tacks through the paddle, this leaves only a short portion protruding. If you want to make your paddle look nice you can cover the tack heads with leather cut to fit the back. Make sure the paddle itself is well sealed with a good poly or epoxy coat after driving in the tacks. Your main issue is preventing blood etc getting into crevices. Any exposed wood or even gaps where the tacks penetrate makes it impossible to clean sufficiently for further use.
This kind of activity done right will cause a lot of small punctures that should heal quickly if everything is kept clean and sterile. As with any type of bloodplay aftercare of the wound areas is an essential part of this.

Keep it safe, keep it sane and keep it consensual.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I second the whole keep it clean sterile etc. as mentioned. Also suggest that you don’t use it with multiple subs. This is one type toy that should be unique to each sub for safety. That being said you can glue or attach bottle caps to a paddle for a similar effect. Also look into a curry comb. Effective at light skin breaking but also easily clean since it’s one solid metal piece that will be getting bloody.
There are also some needle paddles out there but those are for more advanced play. They are quiet nice to see in action. Very little force is needed to break skin with those.

814top585

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2022
Your points regarding hygiene are spot on. Thank you. Perhaps fashioning one out of a hard plastic/hdpe, and a dab of epoxy around the base of each “needle” is the way to go. And I agree that the tool should be reserved for only one individual, which is not an issue for me specifically. Alternatives might be a wooden paddle with the tack head counter set into the surface and secured by the hole being filled with an epoxy. Using wood would probably require multiple coats of polyurethane to make it non porous. Sounds like I’m getting myself into a time consuming project, but one that would be well worth it. I’ll also look into the curry comb and prefabbed needle paddles. Thanks!

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
tacks taped on a table sharp side up, and my Mistress lays the cock on them and pushes it around on the tacks..

Kinkysecret

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2022
I recall seeing a thread someplace years ago, maybe on fetlife, where someone had fashioned a paddle that had thumbtacks in it. It was designed such that the tacks could break the skin but not penetrate deeply. Has anyone made one of these and used it successfully without causing serious injury, or has anyone seen a design for one? Thanks!
This would be fairly simply to create. Choose a paddle or thin piece of wood cut into your desired shape. Measure the thickness of the paddle and purchase tack nails from the local hardware store. You will want the tack nail to be 1/16 - 1/8" longer than the width of the paddle. Drive the nails all the way in from the back side of the paddle and you should have just the tips sticking out the other side.

Alternative: You could use tiny screws that are slightly longer than the width of the paddle. Using the screws, you would have better control over exactly how much of the tip is exposed through the other side of the paddle. This would make the paddle more versatile as you could use it with or without the points. You could also drill the screws in further if you desire a more piercing effect of the paddle or reverse the screws to reduce the piercing effect of the paddle. You could also vary the amount of piercing points on the paddle by screwing a few or a lot of screws into the paddle.

My husband and I create a lot of our own toys when possible, simply because toys are expensive, especially custom toys!
Good luck! Happy spanking!

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
The sick & deliciously twisted gals over at QUEENSNAKE figured this out. They used s leather strap.

Now in the US these can be ordered according to desired lengths and thickness. But then you can always but inexpensive leather belts and double or triple is needed.

Ive seen decent ones at dollar general for $5

Then is a matter of tacks. Thumb tacks are not feasible but CARPET TACKS ARE. Oh my

You may need to use a good ice pick to pre punch therr holes and some gorilla glue on the tack head side.

This keeps you from backing the tacks out upon impact.

Reactions: Darkmoonwoof

Featured Threads

New Personals