Abhinav

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2021
What are the most painful punishment for a painslut, I have tried rubber snapping on her and wants to cross the bar it created in terms of pain

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
What are the most painful punishment for a painslut, I have tried rubber snapping on her and wants to cross the bar it created in terms of pain
This is so vague I can't see how anyone can respond meaningfully.

You tried "rubber snapping", I assume you mean rubber band snaps? If so where, what type of bands, how much pull back, single snaps or repeats in the same place? Were they self applied or did you use them on her yourself? They are a very versatile item and can range from a mild sting to full on bruising welts depending on how they are applied. They can simulate a cane or thin strap effect quite well and it seems unlikely you've exhausted all possibilities with them.

Without knowing exactly how they've been used there is no way to suggest something that would "cross the bar" as you put it.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First things first. You’re a fresh 18. So your actual experience is no doubt minimal. Second have you done any actual research or perhaps found a Dom mentor to help you out and oversee things? If you’re just faking it til you make it by getting a sub and just spouting off whatever things you can for her to do without knowing the process the risks the aftercare for each task especially when it’s pain play. That’s super dangerous for her.

when you said you want “the most painful” things to do to her. and yet all you come with was rubber band snaps ? Any sadist or Maso knows this is tame most times. I mean there are ways and body locations to make snaps effective. But it’s a very tiny tip fo the iceberg thing in terms of method of pain. The big issue is you need to know the risks and aftecare associated with any pain actions you choose. And due to the age and clear inexperience in the post I’m not comfortable giving you further ideas that may put the sub at risk.

Featured Threads

New Personals