Painful self punishment for clit

carolinabuckeye73

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2021
I love painful clit, pussy and nipple tasks but have become bored. I'm looking for painful tasks about 3 days a week. I don't have many "formal" items but have plenty of household items.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I love painful clit, pussy and nipple tasks but have become bored. I'm looking for painful tasks about 3 days a week. I don't have many "formal" items but have plenty of household items.
I'm honestly not trying to be a smartass here but if you search "clit punishment" it turns up 10 pages of search results. There is no shortage of ideas already here in these pages.

It also doesn't help us saying you've become bored, bored with what? I could list 25 or 30 things and then you might say you've tried them all already. It just wastes both our time's.

What tends to happen to posts like yours is people start cutting and pasting from older posts, which again isn't going to help you get what you want.

I know it's sometimes hard to do this in a post, putting all that information out there can seem a bit weird so perhaps you could try another approach. Look for posts from people who've described things you like or think sound interesting and contact them directly.
That way you can get into a conversation privately and not have to explain yourself to the world at large. It also narrows the scope to those who've shown knowledge in these things.

There are most likely other ways too, I'd love to get into a discussion about this with you and others. And as I said if you'd rather not discuss it openly just message me.

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals