Painful tasks

Bearded-Ginge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 17, 2019
Seems this thread is flooded with little whores in ample need of punishment.

I'm looking for a new female sub who's looking to expand her horizons and push her limits for pain and pleasure.

My KiK: windowflicker
My likes:
-Obedience
-Orgasm control
-Humiliation (Giving)
-Pain (Giving) (Hurting little brats especially!)
-Aftercare

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Masturbate by playing with your clit (naked), then... But do not cum. When you are at the point of cumming, drive one tack straight into the top of your clit, and one to either side of it. Keep on playing with your clit, now making sure that you play with the tacks also, until you cum twice. Put on your panties (without removing any of the tacks) and let them fall on their own... But if they did not fall within 3 hours, remove them very slowly.

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Get them. They are easy to get in any stationer's shop. Other than that, you can easily get them online, too.

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
I can give you some painful tasks to do.let me know
Master craving for some good online tasks.
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈
I can give you some painful tasks to do.let me know

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
I can help you out with that if you're still interested. I'd need to know a bit about you first though.
kik is caffeinecolin if that's easier.

-Colin.
Master, looking for some online tasks.
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈

Asexyblonde

----Verified---- Big Tit Queen
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
Any girls under the age of 26 feel up to having a painful task session? If u are happy with sending proof that is great but not a must. The only must is that u explain in detail how it feels.
My kik is mrboss2019
Meee well I’m 24

Andreea

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 27, 2021
I would love be in a private group with another female sub and a male dom to teach us how to train our breast and nipples, with photo feedback from both of us. Severe pain accepted, limits : blood, scat, permanent tissue damage

Featured Threads

New Personals