Painful tasks

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hello..... i'm greatly interested in torturing my cunt........
Reply if somebody is still here to own me temporary...... i preferred strict masters ........
I Don't have kik...... i am available here only

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Are you still looking. Pm me if you are. While keeping your cunt clamped.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Hi please punish my clit I want it to hurt so bad I won’t touch it for days. Limits: needles/knives, blood, scat/piss.

Kittywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 23, 2022
I would love be in a private group with another female sub and a male dom to teach us how to train our breast and nipples, with photo feedback from both of us. Severe pain accepted, limits : blood, scat, permanent tissue damage
Oh yes i would love to be in such a group. I am a good slut and would send u photos through snapchat

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
How about you start scrubbing it with sandpaper the hood of course pulled back. When the sanding is done start whipping it with stinging nettles for a few minutes. Then rub the stem from the nettles against it. Next up is massaging hot sauce on your clit. Needless to say go for something strong. Last up while your clit is covered in hot sauce drip hot wax on it trapping the hot sauce under it. After that your allowed to clean it off after 30 minutes with a (wooden)spoon. All wax should be off in ten strikes. If not count the extra strikes needed and do an axtra five strikes after for each extra. Now since it's punishment your not allowed relief afterwards. If you cum during one off these parts after doing it you'll start all over. Now since I do not know how big your clit is. In some cases people can use rubber bands to keep the hood back otherwise you'd have to use your hand or tape or think of something else.

I would enjoy pictures since it's not a limit in the post I replied to. However if that's impossible or undoable or not allowed by a Dom I would like a detailed report if you do this.

If you mind sharing this with anyone you can PM me here or on Kik it's the same as my profile.
I’m sorry, I don’t own hot sauce or safe candles to do this with. I will do the sandpaper and I’ll use ginger instead of the hot sauce. I’m already excited just thinking about this, if you have any more ideas please send them to me

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
How about you start scrubbing it with sandpaper the hood of course pulled back. When the sanding is done start whipping it with stinging nettles for a few minutes. Then rub the stem from the nettles against it. Next up is massaging hot sauce on your clit. Needless to say go for something strong. Last up while your clit is covered in hot sauce drip hot wax on it trapping the hot sauce under it. After that your allowed to clean it off after 30 minutes with a (wooden)spoon. All wax should be off in ten strikes. If not count the extra strikes needed and do an axtra five strikes after for each extra. Now since it's punishment your not allowed relief afterwards. If you cum during one off these parts after doing it you'll start all over. Now since I do not know how big your clit is. In some cases people can use rubber bands to keep the hood back otherwise you'd have to use your hand or tape or think of something else.

I would enjoy pictures since it's not a limit in the post I replied to. However if that's impossible or undoable or not allowed by a Dom I would like a detailed report if you do this.

If you mind sharing this with anyone you can PM me here or on Kik it's the same as my profile.
Okay so my clit is very hooded so I started my pumping it to make it come out. I used the sandpaper and that really hurt but felt so good, then I put some clit stimulant (it burns!!) on it instead of hot sauce and stinging nettles since I couldn’t find any nettles outside. Instead of the wax, I then duct taped my clit to keep the stimulant there. I had put a lot on and pushed it under the hood so i started squirming quite a bit after the duct tape. I didn’t cum it burned a lot but felt so good and punishing. Thank you

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Good to hear but apart from not having wax you did forget to hit it with the spoon 😉
Oh my god. My clit is throbbing fiercely now. I had to go through some breathing exercises to make it through all ten. The first wasn’t so bad but they got increasingly worse until I had to bit my lip to not scream. Thank you so much

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
I need some self punishment ideas to punish myself for being a bad girl. I was tasked to be on denial but i cam without permission and need punishment.
Kinks- pain(not too extreme), nipple play/torture, clit play, restraint, bondage, humiliation (not too much),gags, hidden public, punishment for longer period (eg. For 3hrs or 2 hrs)

Limits- blood, scat, needle (tacks are fine), family etc.

Things i have- hair clips, clip binders, clothes pin, hair bands, tack pins, ice cubes etc

Rosella980

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 11, 2022
I am also looking for some tasks if anyone wants to kik me any on Rosella980

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant