MrVamp19

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2019
San Diego California
This is for those people boys and girls who have panties on their minds
I am a switch 28 but I know how to make people feel comfortable inside and out there lifestyle of panties
I wrote this little hypnotic poem inspired me to help others find comfort in panties
Rubbing my panties among the things I want to feel something arousing

Rubbing my panties in the morning afternoon and evenings

Wearing panties 24/7 always makes me feel happy inside rubbing myself up and down my soft fabrics of my panties

You’re going to wear panties

Yes

You’re going to buy panties

Yes

You’re going to be a good panty slave

Yes

Reading this poem inspires you to wear panties

Yes

Panties are for you to enjoy

Yes

Because you’re starting to feel so hypnotized by looking at pictures of panties

You’re feeling hypnotic impossible to resist panties

Yes this my slaves I am going to be wearing panties

Repeat the phrase as you slip into panties

Replying this my slaves you’re going to be able to feel comfortable and wonderful in panties

I am your panties hypnotic controller I will always love to help you boys and girls enjoy playing with panties

Rubbing yourself in panties

Wearing panties makes you good obedient slaves

No you’re not sissies just very obedient panty slaves

Now going to count to five when I reach one your going to release yourself inside your panties

Sounds so wonderful to enjoy

Five panties are for you

Four panties control over you

Three panties all shapes and sizes and colors are for you panty slaves

Two obedient girls and boys wear panties all the time

One release yourselves inside your panties

Feeling very good now releasing your sexual tensions between your privates with panties on always

Always remember panties control you I am your panties controller for you panty slaves

Now it’s time to realize how much you have to think about putting on panties and buying them again and again always returning to me again and again for more panty related things and sexual experiences with panties

I want to see all my slave reblog this and comment saying

I am a obedient panty slave

Your slave is ready for panties forever

Now that you’re hypnotized you’re only purpose is obeying me and panties incredibly increase your obedience to me60919

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
miluji nošení kalhotek a prádla ,být veřejně vystavovaný .na příkaz pošlu nahé fota i z ksichtem na imejlx_104.JPGx_045.JPGja_047.JPGx_010.JPG
x_162.JPGZloženie: 100% bavlna.

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
Rád nosím kalhotky a spodní prádlo, abych byl veřejně vystaven. Nahé fotografie z objednávky zašlu na vaši tvář [email protected]

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I have to disagree with you. I hate panties with purple passion. And, thanks to hypnosis, so do my slave girls.

Why?

Girls should never, not ever, wear pants. They should only wear very wide yet short and light skirts, the kind that can be blown up by the wind easily. Furthermore, I make them not notice that their cunt is exposed for 5 seconds.

Furthermore, whenever I decide to fuck them, wherever it might be, the slave girls are always available to me. No foreplay required, just bend them over and start pounding on them.

Also, I have also hypnotized them so that whenever my cum touches any part of their skin, they will immediately cum... And whenever they are having sex with anyone else, they cannot cum!

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
I am a obedient panty slave I am a obedient panty slave I am a obedient panty slave I am a obedient panty slave Your slave is ready for panties forever Your slave is ready for panties forever Your slave is ready for panties forever Your slave is ready for panties forever my email ,, [email protected] ,, on request I will send a naked photo .... public exhibition

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
x_209.JPGx_207.JPGx_010.JPGja_020.JPG

Attachments

• x_209.JPG
    x_209.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • x_207.JPG