panties

tfsissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2012
i need to ask , is it wrong of me to wear little girls breifs if they happen to be more comfortable than mens ? because thy are . they also happen to be cuter . plus they're more choices than with mens . the kicker of it all is , when i put my "package" into posiition it stay there , no slipping through the fly to rub very uncomfortably on something . so is it wrong ? tell mewhat you think . besides , as far as i can tell it takes someone with real balls to actually go to a department store and do this . what do you think ?

tcfd403

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 1, 2011
If you like it do it
You are the one to have to explain it if you drop your pants and it is found out by someone

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
Wearing

as long as your Mistress or Master is happy , and you have completed the task by purchasing the panties , suffering that brief slice of humiliation , and then you find a couple of favorite styles , then enjoy yourself young sub,
of course it makes the world so much more delicious to submit pics
showing everyday wear , with something delicious underneath

ukdaddy108

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 1, 2013
Definitely more comfortable, soft cotton pressing against tiny cock and balls is a real turn on ...

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I wear panties, too. It's not a big deal. I even wear them to the pool lockers sometimes, not a big deal either. I have never worn them to a doctor visit or similar, but I think it would not be a problem. It is your comfort, so wear whatever you want.

vitus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2008
I've worn girl's briefs before, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. They fit well and they had the desired effect.
Check out my profile picture ;)

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
I wear nothing but panties. I cannot remember the last pair of 'boy' underwear that I owned. They are sexier and much more comfortable -- I never could get used to boxers as I've never liked to dangle.

Plus, there are many more choices, and it's always fun getting undressed in front of someone else :)

Featured Threads

New Personals