Pee fetish - intimacy or..?

theconstantponderer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 4, 2023
India
Hello kinktalkers! So I have had a pee fetish for a while now. To be clear it's not the sub sort of a fetish or anything demeaning to myself. It's more of an intimacy thing that I feel towards certain women - not all. I've only ever tried it with two women that I had briefly dated. But consuming pee of certain women I find really attractive physically and personality wise really turns me on. I like the though of a woman peeing in my mouth and me drinking it, and even peeing over my face and body a bit. The couple of times I tried it i didn't really drink a lot but it did really turn me on and make me feel close to my ex. So anyway my question is, is it a bit weird? Do women enjoy this? And is it usually only a sub or humiliation sort of a kink?

Reactions: Zanatas

Zanatas

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2023
fetlife.com
Golden showers and urophilia aren't inherently related to BDSM, it's just a kink that lots of folk bring into BDSM for a number of reasons (even though it's a soft limit for me, I'd do it no problem to humilate my bottom). No need to start thinking you're a sub because of this (if you aren't into being a sub), you can just get pissed and not have anything to do with a hierarchy (which is what makes BDSM BDSM in the first place)

Featured Threads

New Personals