Pegging fantasies

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Its very common today and a fastly growing sex play genre overall.

Sadly enough however females are not keeping pace with the current fem reniasance that is underway so this means the end product (literally) is much more than the suppliers of that product.

Its also of note that today, scores of males who once would have been relegated as gay are now finding life simply as = ANAL CENTRIC which creates a dividing line and a distiction between a sex play item vs a physical and emotional lifestyle.

I personally think at least half of all males are anal centric whether for prostate stimulation (or therapy), or simply for just anal sex pleasure/s.

There are more nerve endings inside the rectum than are present in a penis head or female clitoris. This can and does make things like pegging very desirable.

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
My reoccurring fantasy starts with me doing the laundry. and it's the 1950's or at least that's how I'm dressed. Bullet bra, open bottom girdle, silk stockings.... 50's dress and heels. Typical housewife. And I'm using an old fashion wringer washing machine. When I bend over to pick up the wet clothes out of the tub, the wringer catches my dress and rips it off.... then yanking my bullet bra off forcing my bare breasts into the rollers where they are hopelessly jammed. I yell for help and the two young lesbians next door (Cindy and Brenda) come running over to see me caught, helpless, wearing only lingerie. Apparently they had been very busy next door because they both were wearing latex cat suits and Cindy was wearing a bright yellow strap-on. She proceeded to tie my legs to the washing machine legs with the silk stockings that were hanging on the line drying. Brenda leaves for a minute and comes back with my cow milking machine (forgot to mention we lived on a farm) which after tying my hands to the overhead clothes line and stuffing the bullet bra in my mouth, she plugs it in and attaches the teat cups to my nipples which were protruding between the wringer rollers. The milking machine starts to suck hard and Cindy starts to rub my butt with some tractor grease she found in the barn. A couple hours and a couple quarts of milk later.

wringer 2.jpg

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
I’ve got a very similar fantasy, but with a little twist

Each woman in the group takes turns lying on the bed with her strap on, and I’m forced to climb on top and ride each one in turn. 8-10” strap ins each time to push me to my limits, it I get the added bonus of still being able to play and interact with the others. I can drop my body on top of the dildo, taking it balls deep, someone can be sucking my cock, and I can be kissing a third for example. Many many more examples too ☺️😍

Featured Threads

New Personals