Pegging

Geillis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 28, 2020
My husband and I went through a whole year (whilst off in another dimension for parts) but opened up and learned alot about ourselves and our intamacy. I found out about his interest in being pegged,learned about the world of strap ons and harnesses and fisting had plenty of regular dirty vaginal and anal sex as well. We became very spiritually and emotionally close and learned about ourselves and our relationship alot. It was a year or brutal honestly and brought us closer and I dont regret it for a minute. I hate tried every sex toy known to man and e had fun doing so. But since then,I've found that I'm struggling with endurance and stamina and I just feel like while he will please me first,he will expect almost endless, firm stimulation I just dont have the strength for anymore. I feel like I am disappointing him,like I'm never enough. Had anyone else had these feelings? How do you feel when the love of your life makes you feel like you just cant satisfy them like you used to? I am actually very feminine and have undergone sexual assault so I am careful to not push it to far but I feel like I'm not enough for him anymore. My heart is concerned. What can I do about this?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Thank you for sharing. Wonderful post and I'm so glad you two worked things out and hit that great point of sharing. Unfortunately, I don't have experience like you are describing, but hopefully someone here and help out.

My only suggestion would be to talk to him about it. It sounds like you have a very open relationship and he sounds like a great guy. I don't believe he would want you feeling that way and you two could find something that accommodates you both. Perhaps you can find some sex toys that he can use with your participation that doesn't cause you as much strain?

Featured Threads

New Personals