Personals Option Missing

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
It recently came to my attention in a thread that there is no option to specify whether you are looking for a male OR female when creating an advertisement.

I'm creating this thread as a reminder to myself to implement this next chance I have. :D

If anyone else notices anything I am also missing let me know. It's easier if I make a bunch of changes at once.

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
One other thing that could be added is an online only section: There are a lot of online relationships and a lot of those people aren't bothered about where someone is located, meaning they have to go through 5 or so sections just in case there's someone interested.

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
One other thing that could be added is an online only section: There are a lot of online relationships and a lot of those people aren't bothered about where someone is located, meaning they have to go through 5 or so sections just in case there's someone interested.

This is a good idea. Which, if you ever have time Depp, would be good if it was applied to GetDare too.

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
This is a great idea. I'll add this in my next update. :)

Dior

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2010

I just can second this and I am waiting for that update and personally, I would like to see a "thank you" button like on getDare .. if there is already one then I am just too blind to see it :)

Featured Threads

New Personals