Pet play, language.

MistressCatarinaArrabello

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
May 24, 2021
I am so happy to see a pet play group here. Pet play is so much fun.
Before covid I regularly hostet pet play nights at the local club and have done my share of it. There are of course many different ways to do this, as it is with all BDSM. It all depends on who is involved. But I must say I have a thing for the training of dogs. And here is where the purpose for this post comes in.
I like to use a different language in training as it becomes more difficult for the dog to understand and gives it an extra dimension and more fun. Do anyone here have any experience with that? And do you have any good command like languages to recommend? German is the standard here I suppose.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
No practical experience into pet play, but I was looking for kinky movies in my language and found this.
Ezada Sinns insists her slaves to learn her language (romanian). So she gives romanian commands to slaves which act like confused puppies. Like "take off my boots" while they learned what is a boot and start to lick it and the mistresses are having fun.
Unfortunately I cannot find the video on streaming websites, only found a download link to show the idea: https://k2s.cc/file/b388f33ebfeb5/301.Ezada_Sinn_Obey_Commands_Whipped_Into_Submission.mp4
And it really needs a subtitle.

It shows the same idea: how to confuse a puppy forcing into training. I suppose German is even more confusing for non speakers.

Last edited:

nymeria_Sr.T

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 9, 2021
I am so happy to see a pet play group here. Pet play is so much fun.
Before covid I regularly hostet pet play nights at the local club and have done my share of it. There are of course many different ways to do this, as it is with all BDSM. It all depends on who is involved. But I must say I have a thing for the training of dogs. And here is where the purpose for this post comes in.
I like to use a different language in training as it becomes more difficult for the dog to understand and gives it an extra dimension and more fun. Do anyone here have any experience with that? And do you have any good command like languages to recommend? German is the standard here I suppose.
My Daddy trains me in German <3

Reactions: Telmenec

nymeria_Sr.T

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 9, 2021
Hi
I need help with some positions.kot sure how to perform. This one that shows off your butt but you are down..
Any advices plz?

pet_sancus

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2016
Oh wow this sounds like so much fun. I know that a huge aspect of pet play for me is actually feeling like a dog. For example I love to wear “puppy paws” so that I can’t open doors or do normal human hand tasks, I’m forced to be a dog for my mistress. I love this new idea, as I would feel so much like a pup in training. I wouldn’t understand at first and would eventually get it (after a lot of harsh “persuasion”). I havnt been owned in quite a long time but I will keep this in mind for sure.

Bella2

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2023
M ex-wife and I used to do pet play once for 2 weeks she took me to her girlfriend's farm kennel to live like a female dog. An now every summer I go there. Her girlfriend has ask me to come live there full-time as one of dogs I'm seriously thinking about it.

Featured Threads

New Personals