Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I love to be pet to my mistress but I don't really have Dom 😭. Now I want to train myself as pet. I live with parents. I only do these things in my washroom. And I don't have any toys😣. I use cloth pins or hair clips toothbrush and toothpaste. to torture my clit and nipples. I sometimes add weights to the clamps. I love to torture my cunt and nipples and I also to get humiliated. Are there any ideas to torture my cunt and nipples and also to humiliated myself in the washroom and to train myself as a pet dog ?. I can't really edge myself even if I try a lot 😣. I can't send any nudes and this slutty pup will definitely write a review on how my punishment r going on. I'm So needy for punishment and humiliation. Hope I can get a reply soon.
No blood and also no scars. Not public humiliation as I live in India. I will be waiting for the replys

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
If it's puppy training you want then you want to get used to being on your hands and knees when you're in your washroom, picking things up with your mouth and learning to minimise the use of your hands, try and figure out ways to get things into your pussy by squatting over them and lowering yourself onto them...

And also you need to get into a habit of not sitting on sofas or seats when you're alone, but sitting on the floor instead.

If you feel like you can get away with it, maybe electing to sit on the floor and let other family members sit on the sofa unless you're specifically invited to sit down, if you can make it look innocent enough?

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
If it's puppy training you want then you want to get used to being on your hands and knees when you're in your washroom, picking things up with your mouth and learning to minimise the use of your hands, try and figure out ways to get things into your pussy by squatting over them and lowering yourself onto them...

And also you need to get into a habit of not sitting on sofas or seats when you're alone, but sitting on the floor instead.

If you feel like you can get away with it, maybe electing to sit on the floor and let other family members sit on the sofa unless you're specifically invited to sit down, if you can make it look innocent enough?
I'm already practicing to sit and walk on my fours with things in my pussy and also I'm practicing to bark and I love sitting on the floor so I always do That. And picking things with mouth too I'm practicing daily. Thanks a lot master. Plz lemme know if there r any other ideas u can text me on personal chat.

FemaleMaster12

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2021
I love to be pet to my mistress but I don't really have Dom 😭. Now I want to train myself as pet. I live with parents. I only do these things in my washroom. And I don't have any toys😣. I use cloth pins or hair clips toothbrush and toothpaste. to torture my clit and nipples. I sometimes add weights to the clamps. I love to torture my cunt and nipples and I also to get humiliated. Are there any ideas to torture my cunt and nipples and also to humiliated myself in the washroom and to train myself as a pet dog ?. I can't really edge myself even if I try a lot 😣. I can't send any nudes and this slutty pup will definitely write a review on how my punishment r going on. I'm So needy for punishment and humiliation. Hope I can get a reply soon.
No blood and also no scars. Not public humiliation as I live in India. I will be waiting for the replys
I would love to own you. If you really want to be a pet, then KIK me at gold53683

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I would love to own you. If you really want to be a pet, then KIK me at gold53683
Omg hahaha good try. Being reported for fake profile enjoy your ban. Here’s the link to the same kik when this kinktalk user was Dom male on a dif profile enjoy. Edit. So I had to come back after realizing the two posts were actually made within minutes of each other today. Def reported. Lol.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Omg hahaha good try. Being reported for fake profile enjoy your ban. Here’s the link to the same kik when this kinktalk user was Dom male on a dif profile enjoy. Edit. So I had to come back after realizing the two posts were actually made within minutes of each other today. Def reported. Lol.
Means is he a man and texting girls as a girl?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Means is he a man and texting girls as a girl?
It means that person is being dishonest and running two different account and claiming to be male Dom in one and female domme in the other. I’d not trust anything they did from here on they’ve already showed the willingness to lie.

Reactions: Nikki_luv

New Personals