pics

cts678

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
looking for people to send me ides for pics, for me to post up. willing to do most things except public and illegal.

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Get a pair of boxer tape up leg holes they put ice cubes, Sauce, Toothpaste, mouthwash & 2 eggs then do 20 star jumps take a pic at each stage.

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
1) Tie as meny pairs of shoes to your balls as you can and take pics, then either run around you place or on the spot for 5-10 mins with the shoes still tie to your balls.

2) Find a heavy thick book place your dick in about 3/4 though the book then slam the book shut at least 5 times PICS

3) Write all over your body with words that degrade you PICS

4) piss all over your face and body PICS

5) go buy a bra and thing/g-string from a shop take pics with you wearing them and the recipt.

cts678

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
not at the minute, should have achance tomorow though

cts678

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
i have done some more of the dares, if you have any more please post them and i will do them

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
the bag

every time you see a * take a photo
start with a soft bare cock *,slip some boxers on, make sure your cock is soft ,little boi soft*, now take some string rope or ribbon , now wrap the string around the outside of your cock and balls on the outside of your boxers , make me a bag of cock and balls *,
tight it tight and show us all *, keep the bag on for 30 minutes, stroking and teasing the bag * then you can unwrap it *:cool:

Featured Threads

New Personals