mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task /dare

how about some teasing pics, pics of you covering your boobs and pussy while being naked ,then wear a bra backwards and snap a photo, and wear a gstring backwards and snap a photo ,then put a belt on around your belly but lace a thong thru either side of your belt so that the thong runs from belt to belt over your pussy and ass ,mmmm make some interesting photos

MASTERL0VER

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
how about naked with pegs along anrms adn down ribs and on nipples and and pussy

Like-It-Rough-Baby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 1, 2011
Thanks all for the ideas, keep the comming. give me some really intresting ones because im doing some more tonight!

slickrick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
Wear a small bra and some panties, Pull the panties up as high as you can (over the shoulders if possible then take a picture. If they dont reach your shoulders, connect your bra strap through the leghole of the panties and take a pic.
Repeat frontal and back.

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
Get fully dressed, put some filler on your chest and get a paper bag to cover your head.

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
cut out the eyes and mouth on the paper bag

I really don't know about the eyes, but you're right about the mouth. Moreover, it should be open and sticking the tongue out as well. Also the paper bag should be written with the legend "Trashcan".

Should we make a hole for the nose? Probably the trash would benefit from some ventilation so is not that smelly.

Time Difference

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2010
I think you need some of you playing with your ass. Start with one of you fingering your ass with one finger, then two, then three, and so on. Then shove the hairbrush handle up there.

Omni314

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2011
I think you should take a picture of yourself whilst your edging, and only cum after that if someone allows you to on the picture comments, have fun ;)

madbaker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 5, 2011
Where i lay my hat
Ice Slut

Get a bowl of ice and strip naked. Get on all fours and take picture of your big ass. Then suck on an ice cube and then put it in ass and repeat till you have at least 4 ice cubes in there. Take some more pics. Try to get pics of you putting them in there. Also do the same with your pussy but before putting the ice cubes in you must rub your clit with the ice cube.

also you can not take the ice out but must let it melt.
If you take the ice out you must suck on it and put it back in.

murph819

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2010
perhaps

what about vegetables? Put them inside you, then pull out and take a bite. Then repeat until its gone.

bedrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 12, 2011
put a vib in your pussy then fill your panties with 3 messy things and give yourself a huge wedgie and take a front and back pic of that

or give yourself a huge wedgie then spank each buttcheek 30 times hard and take pics of that

Featured Threads

New Personals