Piss/watersports

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
So i realize that this kink is not for everyone but im keen to find out others thoughts on it. I personally am all for it, giving/recieving. I find it an extremely degrading task that really lowers a sub to their lowest. Conversely applies when recieving.

Ive had a few experiences of being pissed on while being restrained and frankly is totally humiliating experience as she squats over my mouth and lets rip, the panic as it spills out of my mouth and the haste to gulp it down is extremely erotic to me.

If you have any experiences talk them up as id love to hear others experiences.

Good Dog

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 28, 2022
Personally, I love the hesitation from the crouch to receiving. That pause and anticipation?! Incredible.

Small one

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2023
I started pissing in my mouth about 2 months ago and love it, the guy I give blow jobs to has agreed to do it to me when we find a place.

Filthysubmissivebimale

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 4, 2023
Norway
I am so dedicated that i have stopped looking as my self as a human male. I don t deserve to be called a human. So i have started do define myself as a toilet

Iuse2byungr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2023
I don't know if I can call it degrading, to me it is a case of complete intimacy. A deep fascination with all a person has to share. The feeling of their internal body temperature as it flows over you. We enjoy the taste of their juices when they reach orgasm or as they approach it. We taste their sweat in the heat of passion. Some of us eat the gift of seed and find it empowering. Why not enjoy the rest of the juices they have to offer. I get hard thinking about it.

Featured Threads

New Personals