Piss

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Any piss humiliation ideas ? I'll do them when I'm alone 😅 but can I just get any ideas ? I dont drink piss though.. I tried once but I can't do that... Licking is OK though..
So any ideas ??

Ivanhrozny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2016
Depending on your braveness, walk away from your home for a while, then pee in your clothes. After that you simply walk back home in your wet clothes.

Reactions: Gay-Dirk

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Depending on your braveness, walk away from your home for a while, then pee in your clothes. After that you simply walk back home in your wet clothes.
I'm sorry but I can't do anything public sorry for not mentioning beforehand... I'll be doing the tasks when I'm alone..

Ivanhrozny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2016
Fill a bottle with your piss and next time you go out, carry it around with you in your bag.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
But I think I need something which I can do at home when my parents go out..

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
How about drink a lot of water wait to you can barely hold it any more get in the shower and out your legs up and pee all over yourself and then don’t clean up till after you make yourself cum

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I
How about drink a lot of water wait to you can barely hold it any more get in the shower and out your legs up and pee all over yourself and then don’t clean up till after you make yourself cum
I Did that already.. Sorry

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
How about get a diaper and wear it when your home and keep using the same one for a whole day and just keep pissing into it

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It seems like after the few offers you’ve been given and not been able to do for one reason or another that maybe you should more clearly define what you’re looking for and what items privacy limits you have.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Ok
It seems like after the few offers you’ve been given and not been able to do for one reason or another that maybe you should more clearly define what you’re looking for and what items privacy limits you have.
OK..
So I live with my parents.. They sometimes go outside and I can do done tasks or anything.. I don't have any toys.. I have pens, toothbrushes, toothpastes,a paper clip.. I love acting like a dog.. I can't drink piss but I can lick it.. I need some tasks which can humiliate me like pissing in humiliating position.. Licking my piss in a humiliating way.. Etc

Stickyclapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 25, 2020
If you like acting like a dog then why dont you get on all fours after drinking a bunch of water putting on the papper clips on your nipples and slowly masturbating once you feel like pissing raise your leg up high and let it out before licking the floor clean as you start mastubating faster and you cum

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I alr
If you like acting like a dog then why dont you get on all fours after drinking a bunch of water putting on the papper clips on your nipples and slowly masturbating once you feel like pissing raise your leg up high and let it out before licking the floor clean as you start mastubating faster and you cum
I already did this before sir..

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
I’m pretty sure repetition is a good thing. How do you get to carnegie hall practice practice practice. Pee on your toothbrush, masturbate with it then brush your teeth rinse and repeat.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I’m pretty sure repetition is a good thing. How do you get to carnegie hall practice practice practice. Pee on your toothbrush, masturbate with it then brush your teeth rinse and repeat.
Yes sir I'll try doing this thanks alot

Reactions: Suzy123

Featured Threads

New Personals