Playful Dom looking for online sub

MrHurter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2013
Hello,

I am looking for a sub for online play. Worldwide (although US or Europe preferred due to my time schedule).

I've been doing online Domination for some moenths, but have been into BDSM for a good while.

I like a lot of things, we can get into details in private. A couple highlights (as in favorite activities) would be orgasm control and denial and concealed public play.
However, I like to provide the sub with some of her preferred fetishes besides mine (and of course she'll set her limits).

I'll set some rules to be followed, breaking them or disobeying me will grant the sub punishment at my discretion.

I may not be looking for my soul mate but I'm not interested either in one night flings. I expect some commitment, and the relationship to last as long as we both can and enjoy.

I use email, PMs and messaging (kik or yahoo) for communication. And by the way, you should be capable of communicating with more than one-liners. Brain not optional.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll get to know each other and see if we're compatible enough.

raj1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2014
make me your slave

hiiii every one here i am a blackmail slave looking for a mater or a mistress who can torture me mke mefell like hellthey can keep my videos and pics and can explode me in online public my only limt is public can any one help me please

my post i am redy to give my id and passwordss

my fb id [email protected]

my email id [email protected]

my skype is rajagrawal1992

please please make meyour slave please
contact me through fb or mail

Featured Threads

New Personals