Please degrade me below

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Please write Degrading messages that I can read to myself in the mirror so I know how much of a worthless slut I am.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Why not explain the process of last time you had fun with your pussy

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Why not explain the process of last time you had fun with your pussy
Last time I had fun with my pussy is when it was getting punished. I whipped my worthless pussy 50 times with a belt. Then 20 rubber band snaps to my useless clit. I then was tasked to insert 12 markers into my cunt and 10 into my ass. I was put in a corner for 10 mins. I then pushed all the markers out of my holes and put them away using my mouth. I was then tasked to edge myself 10 times and after each edge spank my pussy 10 times.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Last time I had fun with my pussy is when it was getting punished. I whipped my worthless pussy 50 times with a belt. Then 20 rubber band snaps to my useless clit. I then was tasked to insert 12 markers into my cunt and 10 into my ass. I was put in a corner for 10 mins. I then pushed all the markers out of my holes and put them away using my mouth. I was then tasked to edge myself 10 times and after each edge spank my pussy 10 times.
Explain that in the mirror , how much you loved it that you came from being phnished.

Featured Threads

New Personals