Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2013
London
Hi

I would love for any dom/masterto help me to punish my nipples

I've been very naughty the past few days and have played with them until they are sore, and my boyfriend has told me I have to make them extremely sore to teach me that it's up to him when I play with them.

He's asked me to request half our sessions with any dom/master who would like to opportunity to make me abuse them further.

I will write a list of all the toys I have, I'll look forward to hearing from you all

toys I have; vibrators, clothes pegs, handcuffs(non safety ones, can't get out with a key), long laces, rope, Japanese clover clamps, clamps similar to a clothes hanger, binder clips, cane, flogger, riding crop, ruler, ass hook, dildo, i have nipple and clit suction cups, chopstick style nipple clamps, string and pliers to put little bands on my nipples... I probably have more i can't remember lol...

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
This wont be fun for you, but should be fun to watch. Allow one hour for this:
Wet your nipples and put the suction cups on. They should be nice and sensitive. After a few minutes take them off. Thread some string or those laces through the spring in the clothes pins and then make a ring of clothes pins around each nipple. Take the loose ends of the string and tie them together. If you're up for the task, hook the string around a door knob or some solid object and pull them all off. If that's too extreme, wait 5-10 minutes and then take them off in the same order you put them on.

Hopefully by now your nipples will still be sensitive. Insert the ass hook with some string/rope on the end and drape them over your shoulders. Now put on the Japanese clover clamps. If there's a chain connecting them, tie the ropes to the chain so that the chain is being pulled up. If there is no chain, just tie the ropes as best you can to each nipple clamp. Spend the next half hour like this, just doing normal house work as best you can. When you start to get towards the end, get yourself off with everything still on. For the final bit, make sure the ropes are nice and tight. Take the ass hook out without taking the ropes or the nipples clamps off.

If you're still feeling daring after that, tie a rope to some clothes pins and put them on, then string the rope around the back of your neck. Make sure the rope is tight enough to pull up on your nipples.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
read through to ensure you have all you need:

spend one hour playing with your nipples, tease them, luxuriate them, make your breasts pink not through torture but through care for them.... at the end of the hour do this dare.
light ten tea lights and put them in two X shapes, so four with a central. put them close together so your breasts will be over the top of them when you lean forward...
after lighting go fetch twenty pieces of ice....

take a watch with a second hand...
lean your tits over the tea lights, not to close or you will burn and thats no good....
after ten seconds move your tits away and soothe them with ice
roll a die to see how many times you have to do this for, each number is times five, so if you roll one it is repeat five times, if it is a six repeat thirty times....

there is a variation on this please pm me for it if you are really wanting to punish your breasts....

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I got inspires by Archie on this one and believ it is pretty hard to do but here it go's.

Light 20 tea lights for this dare. Let them burn for about 10 minutes. After that try to push them out with your nipples. Do one left one right one left one right then wait a minute take the wax of and go on to the next. this should come up to a total round of 5.

If you really think of doing the dare the only thing I can give you as advice is do it quick. Then you'll only feel the burning sensation of the wax. Good luck and if you do I'd like to have a report on how it went.

Featured Threads

New Personals