please help

Anina

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2013
Hello to all doms!
I need your help: my master wasn't content with me recently so he told me to make out a list of possibilities how i could improve myself and become a better fucktoy for him. As a sub i'm used to serve and follow rules, but i'm honestly quite bad at coming up with ideas like that myself... but i thought that you doms could certainly help me out :)
Thanks a lot for suggestions!

Anina

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2013
what did you do or did not do to make him un happy with you?

Hm actually not anything special at all. He's generally not fully pleased with my behavior. He wants me to be a better, more obedient, useful slut and to improve my skills as a fucktoy he said... Honestly i didn't really know what to do, that's why i ask you

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
hmm that is a problem, I make sure to tell my slave why she has displeased me and why. To generally say you need to be better, without telling you what to improve will make it so you never improve.

From what i have seen on your posts and blogs you are an very good slave. I would ask him to tell you what you need to improve most and then work at it.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I agree with wolf, if hes not telling you what hes disappointed with how can he expect you to take the steps to correct it?

But in general a few of them without knowing what your doing wrong that are pretty common with slaves.

Always always remember to address him as Sir or Master depending which he has asked you to use.

Have your pubes the way your master likes, some like hairless, others shaved, and some like you hairy.

Remember when your having a session to ask permission for things you normally take for granted such as going to the bathroom, touching yourself, etc.

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
There are two things that are wrong here. For one, you're going against your Master's wishes here, asking for help. He told YOU to come up with a list of things that you can improve on, likely to make you be more outgoing and eager to be slave-like. He didn't tell you to ask around.

But more importantly, the dynamic is off. You sound like you crave being out of the decision-making loop, and to be told what to do. He sounds a bit passive in this regard. This will keep being a problem, as one of you will be going against their nature. Master/slave has a lot of different sub-types.

MasterAKs

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2013
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

I don't see how this helps in this topic. Question was what she's doing wrong because she can't find it out. This is just a task/dare/punishment.

MasterAKs

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2013
it should help make her think of things while she is writing

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
There are two things that are wrong here. For one, you're going against your Master's wishes here, asking for help. He told YOU to come up with a list of things that you can improve on, likely to make you be more outgoing and eager to be slave-like. He didn't tell you to ask around.

But more importantly, the dynamic is off. You sound like you crave being out of the decision-making loop, and to be told what to do. He sounds a bit passive in this regard. This will keep being a problem, as one of you will be going against their nature. Master/slave has a lot of different sub-types.

I would have to agree with this. To be it sounds like a task designed to help you to think for yourself about what you need to work on. Just spend somethime thinking about what you would like to improve and use that to start a diolouge with him.

@masteraks roflmao

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
In your own words "my master wasn't content with me recently ... improve myself and become a better fucktoy for him".

What recent "encounter" caused concern from your Master?

Were you unable to control your orgasm, did you not ask permission to orgasm?

Did you forget to keep your eyes focused on Master when sucking his cock, did you deepthroat him completely without pulling back, did you resist or reject his control of how deep or long his cock was in your mouth/throat?

Do you seem disinterested or "bored" when Master fucked your pussy and/or asshole? Did you put your pleasure ahead of Master's pleasure?

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Dominant must make decisions in a pair His work - to be creative, you have to do as you're told. I can not understand the "masters" who does not know what to do with the slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals