Please help

Astod

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2021
I have made many mistakes as ky master Epicnoodles can substantiate. Please help me recover and offer ideas or assistance.
Humbly and subserviently yours,
Astod951

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have made many mistakes as ky master Epicnoodles can substantiate. Please help me recover and offer ideas or assistance.
Humbly and subserviently yours,
Astod951
You’re asking us to help you mend something we are no part of. We don’t know your dynamic. We don’t know your negotiations and expectations. It’s not our place to do your “masters” job. Maybe it’s time you reconsider what exactly it is you two have going on. I would never be allowing internet randoms to guide or punish a submissive of mine.

If you both had rules agreed upon and in place and you Violated those rules. It’s on your Dom to enforce them. Even if he’s lazy and sending you here for correcting. None of us know your situation, rules, likes, dislikes, limits, toys tools avail.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
True its a clear lack of efforts to the point he didnt even teach you how to write posts.

If its as you said and you made many mistakes, than what was your dom doing when you first made a mistake.

Just as subzzzero said its time to reconsider what is your relationship is?

For your own safety its best to temp. Close the thread, as in the view of other kinky people you can do anything from clamping your nipples to rubbing salt and pepper after you grind your tits with shap edge of a knife.

Good luck and take care.

Featured Threads

New Personals