Please punish a cock and a pair of balls - NO LIMIT - I WILL DO WHATEVER

My only dislikes are public - family and permanent

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hand a water bottle from balls and whip your cock (only) with a belt.
Let the balls bounce from your cock pain.
50 whips in total.
Write report and pics here for every one or you can kik me kinkmaster1221

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Thanks for that, they really did sting afterwards for a while.

The water bottle didn't hurt at first but after about 5 minutes I could definitely feel it. The belt whipping didn't really have much pain for the first 10 but afterwards it was like torture.

Please give me some more EXTREME punishments that I can do to my cock and balls - put them through a rough time... I know @subtlizer, you can do much worse than that.

Thanks.

goldylock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
Thanks for that, they really did sting afterwards for a while.

The water bottle didn't hurt at first but after about 5 minutes I could definitely feel it. The belt whipping didn't really have much pain for the first 10 but afterwards it was like torture.

Please give me some more EXTREME punishments that I can do to my cock and balls - put them through a rough time... I know @subtlizer, you can do much worse than that.

Thanks.
For this you will need at least three pieces of rope. Start by tying the first rope around your balls. Take one of the other ropes and tie one end of the rope to your ankle, then tie the other end to one of the ends of the rope around your ball, make sure that the rope is tight and your knees bent about 45 degrees, so that you can't stretch your legs completely. Take the other rope and tie your other ankle in the same way.

Now go to sleep. Hopefully you're a calm sleeper, otherwise you might just wake up with a lot of pain 😈

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Thanks for that, I will try that tonight - Please give me some more that I can do soon.

Thanks

Raouf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2021
لهذا ستحتاج على الأقل ثلاث قطع من الحبل. ابدأ بربط الحبل الأول حول الكرات. خذ أحد الحبلين الآخرين واربط أحد طرفي الحبل بكاحلك ، ثم اربط الطرف الآخر بأحد طرفي الحبل حول الكرة ، وتأكد من إحكام الحبل وثني ركبتيك حوالي 45 درجة ، لذلك أنه لا يمكنك إطالة ساقيك تمامًا. خذ الحبل الآخر واربط كاحلك الآخر بنفس الطريقة.

اذهب للنوم الآن. نأمل أن تكون نائمًا هادئًا ، وإلا فقد تستيقظ مع الكثير من الألم 😈
هCan you give me more examples like this?

Featured Threads

New Personals