Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2013
London
Hi

I would love for any dom/masterto help me to punish my nipples

I've been very naughty the past few days and have played with them until they are sore, and my boyfriend has told me I have to make them extremely sore to teach me that it's up to him when I play with them.

He's asked me to request half our sessions with any dom/master who would like to opportunity to make me abuse them further.

I will write a list of all the toys I have, I'll look forward to hearing from you all

toys I have; vibrators, clothes pegs, handcuffs(non safety ones, can't get out with a key), long laces, rope, Japanese clover clamps, clamps similar to a clothes hanger, binder clips, cane, flogger, riding crop, ruler, ass hook, dildo, i have nipple and clit suction cups, chopstick style nipple clamps, string and pliers to put little bands on my nipples... I probably have more i can't remember lol...

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Using nipple clamps.

Place one on each nipple and try to shake them off.
Hand must be behind your back and lean forwards slightly so that your tits are hanging.
Once one falls off, the other must be shook off within 10 seconds.
If you fail to shake the 2nd off then you must knock it off using an object in your home (door, wall etc)

At no times other than placing the clamps on your tits can your hands be used.

Do the above 3 times and report back.
If your ok with picture proof then use my kik which is daredomuk

Have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals