Please read the rules.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Over the past couple of days I've had to deal with a larger than usual number of instances of people disregarding the forum rules.
For the most part these have been new members who in their eagerness to get started have possibly not got around to reading them but there have been some that are from older members who should know better.

Rule 12. One account per person please. If you are banned or given a probation and come back with another account we will ban it.

This one seems obvious but I've had several I needed to deal with. Often it's because of forgotten passwords, as long as your email address is still active these can be reset so there is no need for anyone to have more than one account.

Sub forum rule 3. If you are new, make sure you are posting in the correct section.

Specifically posting personal ads in the discussion forums. There is a BIG warning when you start a new thread in any section other than the Personals section to not post your personal ads there so no excuse for doing it. Ads are no longer being moved as was the previous practice, now we just delete them.

Photography rule 7. Members wishing to post photos of themselves that show their face must verify using the posted procedure.

There are a bunch of stickies covering this topic in the Show and Tell section and we are very strict about enforcing this.

So if you haven't done it already please read the rules!

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Just a quick question, I know that I can't use photos of my genitals as an avatar, but can I post them on my media? I'm new to the site, and don't want to break the rules.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just a quick question, I know that I can't use photos of my genitals as an avatar, but can I post them on my media? I'm new to the site, and don't want to break the rules.
Yes, this is fine just don't include your face as well, unless of course you're verified.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello how to verify?
Verification details here:

Featured Threads

New Personals