Please vote on my BDSM tattoo

faggit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2022
This slave is doing a charity dare thing. The quick version is the slave's friend will donate some cash to charity and the slave will get a couple of tattoos. He did something similar a couple of years ago and now it’s this slave's turn. It's friend has not been entirely sensible with the designs; the slave is up for it though as its charity.

If any of you amazing KinkTalk people fancy spending a few seconds voting for what designs the slave gets please head on over to…

https://choosemy.ink/nsfw-challenge/ for the BDSM tattoo
And
https://choosemy.ink for another tattoo

Let it know, either in this thread or via the link on the choosemy.ink site if you have any other ideas that should be added to the vote.

Thnx

(This is genuine, some rules have been set up between the slave and it's friend; including deadlines, how evidence will be presented etc. The slave also realises that tattoos are for life, not just for Christmas - happy to take one for the team).

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

faggit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2022
OK, so there's a few days left to vote on this via the links in the first post.

We are down to the final 3 and its really close between all the options on both the nsfw and normal votes (the normal one has kind of turned into a mild nsfw work one).

Please vote, or re-vote if you have already done so. You're welcome to share the links if you want - the more votes the better.

Thanks

(voting closes 1st May 2022, I'll update this thread with the results then)

faggit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2022
These are the results. Thanks to al of you who have voted, these will now be turned into proper designs and I'll get them done as soon as I can.

NSFW winning design - 25 Votes

cageman.png

Normal Winning Designs - 17 Votes each

tumblr_lx4yj760nu1r6hcuwo1_500.jpg

fst.png

We're still discussing what to do about the fact it was a draw. Perhaps some design incorporating the 2, or a quick poll here. We'll see.

The timeline for getting the tattoo is:

• The final design after a tattoo artist has checked it over (May 2022)
  • photographic evidence of the final tattoo (May/June 2022)
  • Evidence the money has been paid (May – July 2022)

Evidence of each stage will be uploaded here.

Featured Threads

New Personals