Plugged for bedtime

pluggedboy18

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2021
Hey doms & subs,

My dom wants to make inserting a butt plug a permanent part of my bedtime routine. As girls use different hygiene products, he thinks a butt plug is essential for boys with a pussy like me. His goal is not overstretching me, but continuity to keep my pussy filled and my sphincter muscles relaxed all the time. He says it is the best way to get used to wearing butt plugs, as it won't distract my focus while sleeping and I won't play with myself, but I can wear for a decent amount of time (8-10 hours) every single day. And as I get used to sleeping plugged, he might extend the time to daytime as well, but it is not in scope yet, I'm going to have to be plugged only overnight yet. The plug is a medium sized T-shaped silicon butt plug, which I can wear comfortably.

Are there any masters (or subs) here who make their boy wear a butt plug for bedtime regularly?

If yes, could you answer a few questions?

• How long did it take for your boy to get used to sleeping plugged?
  • What if he is not in the mood or stubborn, do you allow him to take a day off, or keep to the rule and insert it anyway?
  • Do you insert it for him, or let him insert it himself and you only check whether it is in place before he goes to bed?
  • What kind of lube do you use, so it won't dry during his sleep? Regular lube, thick lube, a lube shooter, a suppository-based?
  • When do you insert it for him, in the bathroom after shower while preparing for bedtime, or in the bed right before sleep?
  • How do you prevent it getting messy? Pad in his underwear, plastic bed sheet, diaper him?
  • When can he take it out in the morning?
  • Since how long is it part of his bedtime routine?
  • Is he tight or loose during the day, after wearing overnight?
  • Do you make him wear during the day as well or only overnight?
Thank you so much for your replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals